Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My husband finally drank the Tesla kool-aid and ordered a 60D yesterday. The Tesla staff here are doubtful it will arrive here by year-end but am hopeful now, seeing how other people's delivery dates got pushed up. Am sure Tesla will be pushing for as many deliveries as possible by year-end.

LOL I was coming back to this post to say the exact same thing...Delivery window is now 11/25-12/9

How are you guys getting those date ranges? Is that an email/phone call with D.S. or is it showing up on "MyTesla?" I'm wondering because I ordered just a few days after you and MyTesla has never wavered from "December-Early January" with a Dec. 26th estimation on my Pro-Forma. I'm hoping you guys are getting your updates are you car goes into production and maybe I'll get lucky too. Haha.

How are you guys getting those date ranges? Is that an email/phone call with D.S. or is it showing up on "MyTesla?" I'm wondering because I ordered just a few days after you and MyTesla has never wavered from "December-Early January" with a Dec. 26th estimation on my Pro-Forma. I'm hoping you guys are getting your updates are you car goes into production and maybe I'll get lucky too. Haha.
The date changes showed up on MyTesla. I did get an email from Tesla about the first delivery date change, but not yet for the second change

My DS told me 12/26 and said it would most likely go into production end of November.

Reactions: RobW2428
My husband finally drank the Tesla kool-aid and ordered a 60D yesterday. The Tesla staff here are doubtful it will arrive here by year-end but am hopeful now, seeing how other people's delivery dates got pushed up. Am sure Tesla will be pushing for as many deliveries as possible by year-end.
Be careful of the side effects of that Kool-aid...
IMG_5991.JPG

• Funny
Reactions: JClu