Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well guys delivery day is here! I must admit it's a pleasure being able to login into mytesla and just uploading everything needed and not hassling at a delearship between price negotiations and financing etc.

Mytesla is still saying car is in transit with a delivery window of Dec. 11-Dec 17th.

I'll send over some pics of Tessy tonight! We are all almost there!

My daily refresh of "My Tesla" has finally paid off with an updated delivery window of Dec. 18th to Jan.1st. for a Raleigh pickup. Ordered and confirmed 11/19, build started 12/3. Power company came out last night to look at upgrading service, electrician scheduled for quote on Friday, Tesla Charger ordered. It's getting real!

Slow train to Florida...

No e-mails at all, info all from updates on MyTesla and from my (terrific) DS.

Order 10/22, Confirm 10/29
Initial Delivery window: Late December/January
In production 11/29 (30 days of nothing happening)
In transit 12/5
Current delivery window showing 12/26-1/9 (MyTesla)
Note from DS last night (The Round 2 comment is based on me cancelling my delivery of my AP1, scheduled two days after the AP2 announcement, eating the deposit and reordering):

Great to hear from you sir. We are making good progress on your Tesla Model S (Round 2). It has been built and is currently being prepped for transport. It is coming by rail, but we are on pace for it to arrive between the 28th and 31st.

If you would like I am more than willing to lock in a day and time on the 30th or 31st – as we need to account for some margin of error at this point, and the schedule during those few days will get filled up VERY quickly, so locking in a time now to get you first priority may be a good idea.

Point being, looks like I'll take deliver this year, but barely. Think that there's any chance that Tesla will change the transportation method to (faster) truck?

Ordered 11/21
Confirmed 11/25
Grey 90d with glass roof

DS says late December delivery. Mytesla hasn't changed ...still saying production queue.

Has anyone else ordered the all glass roof ? Can you please post pictures or a video ? Thanks.

Refreshing the My Tesla page has become an exercise in faith. Like believing that a watched pot never boils. Or when fishing, believing the more you want that fish the less likely you are to get one.

It's demented.

I never got my "production started" email though, so I have to refresh the page. I have to. It's the only way I'll know. I'm going to do it right now.

Reactions: JRMW and martinicus

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    209.7 KB · Views: 71
I did not realize how anxious I would get when I order this.
Picking up in Highland Park Il
Ordered 11/4/2016
Confirmed 11/11/20116
Entered Production 11/24/2016
End Production 11/29
Estimated Delivery Dec 18, 2016 - Jan 1, 2016
My DS thought the week of Dec 26th.

I thought I would get delivery before the East Coast but I seem to be at least a week behind.

My daily refresh of "My Tesla" has finally paid off with an updated delivery window of Dec. 18th to Jan.1st. for a Raleigh pickup. Ordered and confirmed 11/19, build started 12/3. Power company came out last night to look at upgrading service, electrician scheduled for quote on Friday, Tesla Charger ordered. It's getting real!

Yup, when you see that Tesla wall connector installed and ready to go it's pretty exciting. Paying for the 200 A upgrade, new panel, and installation was less exciting :)

Wow. "Living on the edge" in terms of days remaining and things to do... Be prepared to get the car a few days sooner than the scheduled 12/18

In any case, it is exciting...