Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would say your frustration is exactly compensated by your incredible good luck to be able to jump on the UltraWhite and AP2 bandwagons. Did you get the glass roof also? Anyway, as you well know from past experience, it will all be worth it in the end, and made that much sweeter by the spice of anticipation! ☺️
Unfortunately no glass roof. Part of my frustration is I called my DS early November enquiring about changing to all glass from pano. He said too late entering into production next week. He was only off by a month. Oh well it's a great car nonetheless

I doubt the car is in production that long. Just don't trust the MyTesla page.

If I had to guess, I would say that the car probably is not in production yet. With the end of the quarter, and the way Tesla is producing cars from East to West, I would say you will get you car just before the end of the year.

Having said that, continue to try to contact your DS. He/She definitely knows more on what is going on and can provide details/dates

My 2c
Sounds ominous

The only time I saw production that long if its real was for some form of what TM called at the time (late 2012) remediation.

Had the thrill today to take delivery of my new MS. Appreciate all the work and support by the Tesla Team in Tysons Corner, VA. Headed tomorrow to the Detail Authority in Fairfax for XPEL film / paint protection (whole hood, bumper, and full quarter panel plus headlights) and ceramic-based window tinting. Dropping off at 9am, and scheduled to pick-up at 5pm; small price of being apart for added armor.

Attachments

• IMG_0774.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_0774.JPG.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0776.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_0776.JPG.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0778.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_0778.JPG.jpeg
    532.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8974-1.JPG
    IMG_8974-1.JPG
    490.6 KB · Views: 70
Mine also shows nothing. Initially when MyTesla updated last night, it said "Your Tesla is currently in production" below "What's Next?" It changed this morning to blank and they added a "step" to complete but it is not apparent what that step is (4/5 steps complete). I previously had 9/10 steps complete (only delivery was remaining). My delivery estimate changed from December-Early January to Late December-January. No specifics. Been in production for 5 days.

Confirmed 11/15. VIN 11/15. Production 12/5 (late at night). Email 12/6.