Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked mine up today in good order. Although it is so cold here that the tires (presumably set in a much warmer climate) already need to be topped off again. Other than that, the ride is great. It's funny that I ironically had a sudden bout of anxiety having received it much more than I did waiting for it. I think I'm just overwhelmed at having made such a purchase and need to adjust to all the new features of my car.

Just got a call from my DS states that he called the truck driver, and my car will be here tomorrow. They will get it inspected and detailed, and rescheduled to let me pick up on Saturday. Both my OA and DS were extremely helpful for the past two months. I felt bad to bug them all the time to check the status of my car. I scheduled two test drive, and one overnight test drive during the two months to ease my anxiety.:p

Ordered: 10/19
Confirmed: 10/26
in production: 12/09
done production: 12/12
deliver: 12/17
Glad to hear you didn't have to wait on my car to finish production! How long will your car have been in transit? My DS hopes we'll see my car by next Friday since it should complete production today or tomorrow.

Glad to hear you didn't have to wait on my car to finish production! How long will your car have been in transit? My DS hopes we'll see my car by next Friday since it should complete production today or tomorrow.

it was done production 12/12 at night, and it will be here tomorrow on 12/16. so i assume it only took them like 3 days to get it from California. You will get your car before Friday i think

IMG_6490.JPG
IMG_6489.JPG

Delivery in Houston

Confirmed 11/28/16
VIN assigned 11/29/16
Production started 12/07/16
Production completed 12/15/16
Delivery scheduled 12/22/17

Delayed gratification has been the norm in my life. However, this short wait has brought out the worst in me.

The anxiety of not knowing when is the worst. I imagine this anxiety is what it's like for a young couple having a pregnancy scare.

It feels good to have a definitive date. The sleepless nights can no longer be attributed to this car.

• Funny
Reactions: Mach Schnell!