Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As we get towards the end of the Sig list, I've taken to checking this thread obsessively. Probably going to end up with carpal tunnel syndrome before my P457 is ready to deliver email arrives.

Anyone from CT on the forum get their cars yet? Wondering about the payment and registration process, plus the property tax rate on the car (yes, we pay property tax on cars in CT!).

On November 9th one of our club members in Ocala, Florida received Signature 426. I don't have a VIN.

This Friday, November 16th another club member is taking delivery in Bradenton, Florida. He has Signature 811. I'll check the VIN on Friday.

I'm still waiting. :wink:

Larry

On November 9th one of our club members in Ocala, Florida received Signature 426. I don't have a VIN.

This Friday, November 16th another club member is taking delivery in Bradenton, Florida. He has Signature 811. I'll check the VIN on Friday.

I'm still waiting. :wink:

Larry

Thanks for the updates! Larry, you're our intrepid delivery reporter in the South :)

- - - Updated - - -

As we get towards the end of the Sig list, I've taken to checking this thread obsessively. Probably going to end up with carpal tunnel syndrome before my P457 is ready to deliver email arrives.

Anyone from CT on the forum get their cars yet? Wondering about the payment and registration process, plus the property tax rate on the car (yes, we pay property tax on cars in CT!).

No one on the forum, but SSL 236 / VIN 278 was delivered to Cos Cob, CT on 10/27.

Tesla_Upload.jpg

VIN 754 arrived this morning!!! WOW is all I can say!!! Totally blown away!

FYI, I called the Westchester Mall store in White Plains, NY to try and get some clarity on dates (I have a car coming off lease and need to sort out my next steps).

I spoke to Mike, like everyone else at Tesla was happy to help out. While no true date was provided I was told to expect the car certainly this year, but not for a Month at best.

Not anything groundbreaking there, but wanted to share.

Wondering when well hear about the first non-SIG being delivered. Seeing as how there were blue VINs spotted it should be next week I hope. I don't expect all sigs will be delivered by then but do expect them to be produced by now.

Wondering when well hear about the first non-SIG being delivered. Seeing as how there were blue VINs spotted it should be next week I hope. I don't expect all sigs will be delivered by then but do expect them to be produced by now.

I was told Monday night that George is adamant that not a single P gets delivered before all sigs have been delivered. That's not to say it won't happen, but at the very least, the intention is for it NOT to.

I was told Monday night that George is adamant that not a single P gets delivered before all sigs have been delivered. That's not to say it won't happen, but at the very least, the intention is for it NOT to.

I believe sig holders have 30 days to take delivery correct? Also, does that include deferrals?

I'd assert that waiting for either wouldn't be in the best interest of anyone. Would any sig holders be upset if they choose to wait the full amount of time that non-sig holders would be offered to take delivery?