Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery button appeared this morning!!! :biggrin:

Delivery 5/31 - 6/14

85Kwh | Black | Black Leather | Lacewood | Tech Pkg | Panoramic Roof | Air Suspension | 19" Wheels | Parcel Shelf | Paint Armor |Twin Chargers | HPWC |
Reserved:
4/7/13 | Sent to Factory: 4/19/13 | Delivery Button/Email: 5/8/13 | Delivery Estimate: 5/31/13 - 6/14/13 |

Dang... that's getting close!!! And a very similar config to mine too. Come'on Tesla! Let's go.
Oh, congrats, btw!!! :)

So much fun seeing the next group go through the exciting process...the best part is the reward is truly worth it at the end. So much so I cleared my calendar so I could take tomorrow and Friday off plus the weekend to just enjoy. Best. Car. Ever.

So much fun seeing the next group go through the exciting process...the best part is the reward is truly worth it at the end. So much so I cleared my calendar so I could take tomorrow and Friday off plus the weekend to just enjoy. Best. Car. Ever.
What are you doing in the chat room my 'blue sister'.....you should be out driving!:smile:

Mine is very similar also, and I got my delivery button this morning, and my financing button/link this evening. My delivery window is later, but that is likely due to my car coming to the east coast.

June 5 - 19 is my window, unfortunately I will be away on business June 3-5.

Delivery button appeared this morning!!! :biggrin:

Delivery 5/31 - 6/14

85Kwh | Black | Black Leather | Lacewood | Tech Pkg | Panoramic Roof | Air Suspension | 19" Wheels | Parcel Shelf | Paint Armor |Twin Chargers | HPWC |
Reserved:
4/7/13 | Sent to Factory: 4/19/13 | Delivery Button/Email: 5/8/13 | Delivery Estimate: 5/31/13 - 6/14/13 |

[FONT=&quot]85kWh, Green Metallic Paint, Tech Package, Tan Leather, Lacewood, Panoramic Roof, 19" Wheels, Air Suspension, Studio Sound – Finalized 4/19/13 – Delivery Button 5/8/13 – Delivery Window June 5-19 (East Coast)[/FONT]

What are you doing in the chat room my 'blue sister'.....you should be out driving!:smile:
She's charging comfortably at the moment. I think I have about 250 miles on her already! Tomorrow I have the whole day to play and I am completely ready to do just that! First...wipe off the thousands of fingerrints everywhere, lol.

I love the blue...and everything else, too.

You may want to see if you can reschedule your trip as I have seen it is common to get delivery the day before the delivery window.

Congrats BTW...

Mine is very similar also, and I got my delivery button this morning, and my financing button/link this evening. My delivery window is later, but that is likely due to my car coming to the east coast.

June 5 - 19 is my window, unfortunately I will be away on business June 3-5.

85kWh, Green Metallic Paint, Tech Package, Tan Leather, Lacewood, Panoramic Roof, 19" Wheels, Air Suspension, Studio Sound – Finalized 4/19/13 – Delivery Button 5/8/13 – Delivery Window June 5-19 (East Coast)