Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Before signing, check to see if the car has the new standard/sport settings for the adaptive air suspension. That will be a clear indicator if its the new Raven model
Thanks for the tip, rawn77, I'll make sure to look for that.
BTW, its been a while since I installed my 2015 outlet for the mobile charger at home. It might not be the right place but.. Any recommendation for a reasonable price wall charger install in the SF bay area?

BTW, its been a while since I installed my 2015 outlet for the mobile charger at home. It might not be the right place but.. Any recommendation for a reasonable price wall charger install in the SF bay area?

I used Willow Glen Electric’s “EVExperts” and was extremely pleased with their service (professionalism, communication, timing, value, etc). EVXperts

Before signing, check to see if the car has the new standard/sport settings for the adaptive air suspension. That will be a clear indicator if its the new Raven model

The car is parked at the showroom, waiting, but I need to get my loan signed (everything went too fast for me and tomorrow it's a holiday). In the meantime, my advisor went to check out the car from the inside and confirmed that adaptive air suspension options exists. I'll check myself of course once I pick this baby up on Tue.

Hello, Congrats on your new MS, could you share your car config (ex/int color, wheels )? So we know which batch is coming out of the factory. Thanks

Hello, Congrats on your new MS, could you share your car config (ex/int color, wheels )? So we know which batch is coming out of the factory. Thanks
Here is a copy from the order overview:
  • Model S Long Range
  • Midnight Silver Metallic
  • 19’’ Silver Wheels
  • Cream Premium Interior with Oak Wood Décor
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
I'm taking delivery tomorrow at 2:00pm pacific, If you're looking for any specific details do let me know, I'll try my best to share. Will be interesting to experience this MS vs. my 2015 that I'm selling (sad to lose the "lifetime" unlimited supercharging though)

• Model S Long Range
  • 19’’ Silver Wheels
  • Autopilot
I'm taking delivery tomorrow at 2:00pm pacific, If you're looking for any specific details do let me know, I'll try my best to share. Will be interesting to experience this MS vs. my 2015 that I'm selling (sad to lose the "lifetime" unlimited supercharging though)
I have the exact same package on my Model S. Ask if they will swap your beige floor mats with black ones; the cream ones get dirty in a hurry. I ended up purchasing mats from an outside vendor, ones that covered the dead pedal.

• Model S Long Range
  • 19’’ Silver Wheels
  • Autopilot

Well how did it go?

Well how did it go?
Went great! Had a smooth delivery and seeing 8 miles on the Tesla odometer takes me back to my first Tesla delivery a few years ago :)
*From Online Order (with Freemont) to delivery - 12 days!!*

Here are some images...
20190528_151724.jpg
20190528_151653.jpg
20190528_165738.jpg
20190528_153655.jpg

I have the exact same package on my Model S. Ask if they will swap your beige floor mats with black ones; the cream ones get dirty in a hurry. I ended up purchasing mats from an outside vendor, ones that covered the dead pedal.
Hi Scott,
I did ask and the answer is 'Negative'. The package comes as is and I'll need to buy mats as I agree - I can definitely see it getting dirty pretty fast.

Hi Scott,
I did ask and the answer is 'Negative'. The package comes as is and I'll need to buy mats as I agree - I can definitely see it getting dirty pretty fast.
Wow, my local service center actually just gave me black mats; without my asking. I suggest you get them from a 3rd party; the ones Tesla gave me didn’t cover the dead pedal. It gets dirty in a hurry.

Placed an order on the new Raven Model S on 5/21. Will post up updates once i receive more info. Im located in San Jose CA. Hopefully i get early delivery since im local

I’m in the same area, placed my order on 5/4...still waiting. Hopefully you get yours faster (different specs). I did P100D, Ludicrous, 21” wheels, black interior, full self driving, in midnight silver/grey metallic.