Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up the car this afternoon. It was a pleasure to deal with everyone in the Costa Mesa, CA service center. The car is perfect! The only issue so far is me constantly trying to remove the key from the ignition after putting the car in park! ;-) So far the navigation system is working properly and the car did come with 5.0. Today was the first time I drove a Tesla and it has far exceeded my expectations! I now know what the "Tesla Grin" is all about.

View attachment 31784

Congrats! That is a sweet looking ride.

Picked up the car this afternoon. It was a pleasure to deal with everyone in the Costa Mesa, CA service center. The car is perfect! The only issue so far is me constantly trying to remove the key from the ignition after putting the car in park! ;-) So far the navigation system is working properly and the car did come with 5.0. Today was the first time I drove a Tesla and it has far exceeded my expectations! I now know what the "Tesla Grin" is all about.

congrats on an awesome car! keep an eye out for out OC meets ;)

Reserved my S60 on Saturday after I was finally able to get the wife in for a test drive. Wasn't originally planning to buy that day but the deals they had on Loaner cars here at the end of Sept. were just too good to pass up and I was able, with the help of the kind folks at the Tesla Oak Brook store in Chicago, to push her over the fence. Delivery scheduled for 10/12 at the downtown Chicago service center. Can't wait! Been on this site and others following Tesla for almost 7 years (I miss your blogs from the early days Martin E.) and the closest I've gotten to ownership up to this point is the '08 Roadster Hotwheels car currently hanging on the wall in my cube at work. Now to get back to the much anticipated task of "nesting" for the car (14-50 outlet install, time-of-use electric registration, floor mats, etc.).

View attachment 31784

I think I may have spotted you Monday night driving up Goldenwest and turning into the Seacliff neighborhood. Was that you??

Got a very nice surprise this morning. Car is in production and I can pick it up in Fremont on the 24th. :)

View attachment 31956

Attachments

• Model S is ready!.png
    Model S is ready!.png
    369.2 KB · Views: 368
Last edited: