Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any information where federal EV $7,500 credit stands currently
Biden is leaning into the EV incentives as a key part of the American Jobs Bill but heavens knows if it'll survive in the final version even if the bill is passed which is uncertain. The GOP stripped all climate related elements away in their plan. AND the latest White House Fact Sheet noted the credit will not apply to "high-priced electric luxury vehicles" which probably means Model S's... Bottom line: I'm not counting on it.

Reactions: Tigers
They are admitting the refresh doesn't work, cancelling all preorders, and transferring us to the M3 line.
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 1.21.55 PM.png

• Funny
Reactions: bananaheim
Never understood the posts of people trying to say things like "Oh I'm 18 years old and I just bought [blank] car!!" Weird what our society defines as "success."
I have a few friends/relatives that spoil the sh*t out of their kids. A $100k+ car for HS graduation is just wrong. It's totally ridiculous to be honest. Lots of people have too much money. In most cases, the 18 year old didn't buy the car.