Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they finally stripped the chrome out of the taillights and headlights.

Chrome def there. Gawd I hate chrome!

7qw1n7p.png

Plaid+ order and no cold call to switch to Plaid. Not that I would switch. I'm in for the long haul.
I'm happy with my decision to go with Plaid, but I regret cancelling my plaid plus order. I should have just left it alone and canceled it later if I didn't want it.
If I do want one, my stupidity cost me $10k more and Tesla is no longer accepting plaid plus orders ugh.

Reactions: HumanInput
I'm happy with my decision to go with Plaid, but I regret cancelling my plaid plus order. I should have just left it alone and canceled it later if I didn't want it.
If I do want one, my stupidity cost me $10k more and Tesla is no longer accepting plaid plus orders ugh.
I don't regret it but the plaid+ may be so far out, $10k in savings wouldn't be worth it.

hey all, first time Tesla about-to-be owner and need advice on the color.
I have had the Blue LR on order since December, but now thinking about switching to MSM.
I like the blue, but I feel it's gonna be really tough to keep it clean. Even a little bit of dirt/mud shines on the Blue paint, while the Grey doesn't have these issues.
Am I correct? Looking for advice if my observation is correct, and how do folks here maintain their blue exteriors?

I didn't ask ...
SA says actual deliveries start June 3rd nation-wide. They aren't staggering the first batch based on location. He's been reliable with info, my 4th Tesla from him. He said they expect Vins any day now.
That’s odd because I don’t think anyone on here has mentioned a delivery day earlier that June 26th. Someone correct me if I’m wrong though. Mine was showing a delivery of 6/1-6/30, now jumped back to August...wtf. RN1149, plaid, Blk/Blk, 21’s, no FSD. I’m east coast though, not sure if they factored that into it....doing close to CA deliveries first and working east...???

SA says actual deliveries start June 3rd nation-wide. They aren't staggering the first batch based on location. He's been reliable with info, my 4th Tesla from him. He said they expect Vins any day now.
From what my SA said, if my LR isn’t delivered in June prepare to wait until September. Apparently the reasoning is EOQ deliveries are to CA customers, since they can’t be delivered out of state before end of quarter. Then production months one and two of each quarter go out of state since they can be delivered by end of next quarter, shafting local customers. Presumably once they are caught up with the backlog that won’t be the case, but it’s doubtful that will occur before September.