Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a slight angle to the wheels that doesn't seem proportional considering slow speed parking and the 180 degree yolk limit that has been theorized. I would think at low speed you would have much higher deflection.
What is the deal with the yoke turned to the left and the wheels straight?

Perhaps steer-by-wire system and the driver left the car after playing a quick game of beach buggy racing with the yoke turned??🤔

Reactions: T-Racer

Nice carbon fiber piece. Couldn't tell from tesla website.
Wonderful. A nice appetizer to hold us down for 1 more week..

August still holding strong. I have to also disagree with the speculation about Plaid being prioritized. If the demand was truly for LR, any business would pump out as much as they can as fast as they can. Assuming plaid demand isn't as high as LR, LR could still outweigh Plaid in terms of revenue.

Reactions: derevan007
Would anyone remember the first day the Model S and X Plaid were available on the order page?
If you're referring to the current iteration of the Plaid (and not what is now called Plaid Plus), then my recollection is that the order page went live right after the refresh was announced on the earnings call on Jan 27. Others will correct me if i'm wrong...

Reactions: omarsultan
It's sad that body color handles, the diffuser and piping are tempting me as much as the torque vectoring.... I'm a poser.

I prefer body color door handles over the black, however, it just seems that those are off tone slightly. Maybe it is just the light but they do not seem to blend with the doors just right.

Not a huge fan of carbon fiber on the inside but that spoiler and rear diffuser looks great.

Still would take more for me to switch to Plaid though.