Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It'd be below order agreement in another box.
2021-05-28_03-13-17.jpg

a question for anyone that ordered their LR model in 2020. I ordered my tuxedo (b/w) LR with arachnids o. Dec 15th. RN1142.

after the conversion to the refresh, I no longer had any estimated date until 5/15 which showed estimated delivery June 1-30. That lasted for a few days and has gone back to blank(No “estimated delivery date” on account page) ever since the june1-30 dissapeared.

I understand that some plaids from 2020 are now showing June date. But has anyone with an early order date for a LR model ha a different experience?
I belive the early preorders will ship at a similar
Date. Maybe the white interior on mine is a holdup, but that does not make sense to me as they are delivering other models with white interior.
Yes, I ordered Nov 15. Showed delivery in Dec. They called the 3rd week of December and tried to get me to switch colors and I refused.Recently I showed delivery 6/1-6/30, then last week it updated to 6/21-6/30. Now, like most, its completely blank.

Reactions: T-Racer
Yes, I ordered Nov 15. Showed delivery in Dec. They called the 3rd week of December and tried to get me to switch colors and I refused.Recently I showed delivery 6/1-6/30, then last week it updated to 6/21-6/30. Now, like most, its completely blank.
check on your source code page for “admin”, If it says true , your car is coming soon even if the estimated delivery is empty and no VIN.
It’s my experience as I ordered X pre refresh and couldn’t wait anymore and ordered Y on 4/28. I was checking on source page for both X and Y for the past 2 weeks. No change for X but for Y , “admin “ was showing “true”for the past 10 days even though my Y delivery date was empty. All this time there was no VIN found on source code till I got text confirming my Y is ready for delivery 2 days ago.

check on your source code page for “admin”, If it says true , your car is coming soon even if the estimated delivery is empty and no VIN.
It’s my experience as I ordered X pre refresh and couldn’t wait anymore and ordered Y on 4/28. I was checking on source page for both X and Y for the past 2 weeks. No change for X but for Y , “admin “ was showing “true”for the past 10 days even though my Y delivery date was empty. All this time there was no VIN found on source code till I got text confirming my Y is ready for delivery 2 days ago.
What page should look at respective of the i source code. When i did search for "admin" it diddnt on model s delivery overview page

Last edited:
With so many (mine is also blank now for the first time ever) dates going blank, I have an alternate, kind of annoying theory. Maybe they’re just so behind and disorganized that they’re just pulling all the dates for now and we won’t see them again until they get some deliveries started.

They should be offended by your accusations of being disorganized. Next you will be accusing them of not communicating to the customers either.

Mine still shows blank.