Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My sa just called and he told me that Tesla does read this forum. He said “because you are so unhappy with our customer service we are going to drop off your new S tomorrow to make sure you are happy with it for a month. Then, if you decide to keep it, you will receive a 10,000 discount to reflect the price when you ordered back in December.”

i declined the offer and told them I would rather hang out with my pals on this delivery update thread. I don’t want any special treatment. What else would I do every morning???
Wait are you serious they offered to drop off a new model s update because you had mentioned something negative about the customer service on here?

My sa just called and he told me that Tesla does read this forum. He said “because you are so unhappy with our customer service we are going to drop off your new S tomorrow to make sure you are happy with it for a month. Then, if you decide to keep it, you will receive a 10,000 discount to reflect the price when you ordered back in December.”

i declined the offer and told them I would rather hang out with my pals on this delivery update thread. I don’t want any special treatment. What else would I do every morning???
I knew it!!!!

Wait are you serious they offered to drop off a new model s update because you had mentioned something negative about the customer service on here?
@Sbaimo was obviously being sarcastic!

A3878974-E13A-4071-9B84-EF47E727ABB8.gif

@RMG007 - I think you are a little overly sensitive and continue to hold a grudge. There is room for people to disagree with you. Get over it!

You are offended by a comment I made to @eipi10 that he didn’t take offense to. He has talked at length about his intentions to file a lawsuit against Tesla. This is called playful banter, and certainly wasn’t meant to denigrate.

You need to lighten up and not take things so seriously. This is like a support group to deal with our Tesla angst. I’m not trying to cause you any additional pain or suffering. I think Tesla has that covered.

Last edited: