Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@RMG007 - I think you are a little overly sensitive and continue to hold a grudge. There is room for people to disagree with you. Get over it!

You are offended by a comment I made to @eipi10 that he didn’t take offense to. He has talked at length about his intentions to file a lawsuit against Tesla. This is called playful banter, and certainly wasn’t meant to denigrate.

You need to lighten up and not take things so seriously. This is like a support group to deal with our Tesla angst. I’m not trying to cause you any additional pain or suffering. I think Tesla has that covered.
Perhaps you are correct. However, I stated a fact — I was told by a senior employee of Tesla, that should be in the know, that FSD does not move up your delivery date. You and another vehemently disagreed and offered your opinion. I believe you even added FSD to move up your delivery date. How’s that going for you?

Back tangentially on topic: My estimated delivery date has changed from June to June 22 - June 30.

I believe we will know more in less than a week (6/10). Good luck to all. I really hope we all get our Model S’s delivered soon.

I hold no animosity and wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Tesla has always prioritized geography first in deliveries of new products. Then margin. Especially towards EoQ.

FSD is pure margin especially if they start delivering the FSD update for city driving that's 5 years late (2 years from when Tesla advertised it as "shipping now"). I'm betting Tesla needs a bigger profit incentive this quarter due to some flagging stock prices and less profit from BTC sales.

It would be a drastic change in their business plans to ignore margin but geography is king. Better to deliver a low margin car than not make it with the high margin. 6 30 is coming quickly.

Reactions: EVonly
My sa just called and he told me that Tesla does read this forum. He said “because you are so unhappy with our customer service we are going to drop off your new S tomorrow to make sure you are happy with it for a month. Then, if you decide to keep it, you will receive a 10,000 discount to reflect the price when you ordered back in December.”

i declined the offer and told them I would rather hang out with my pals on this delivery update thread. I don’t want any special treatment. What else would I do every morning???

ezgif-3-7382693beee2.gif

If you’re interested in sharing order info with all of us poor souls, here is the link to the @omarsultan tracker.

Just looked at the tracker again and am amazed how little rhyme or reason as to which orders are blank. My order page continues to be bank after showing August and late June at in May. (Ordered 3/29,LR,Blue,FSD, SoCal)

Reactions: Drew-MS and JimLL