Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did a order of a Plaid and ended up with blank. Canceled a few days later. Just gonna wait out the LR. I don't need a Plaid and can't justify the speed for my 5 min drive each day.

I'd be hopeful if you keep your date though! Considering they gotta pass ATL to get to you!
This morning my LR order is back to AUGUST, so the monkeys were just playing with me.

Wow, So my Plaid Model S order from May 25th started at June for a couple days, then went blank until this morning.

Red/Cream/CF/Arachnid/NO FSD

Dallas, TX

Got a Date Range this morning of July 02-22. This is the first date range I’ve received for either of my orders ever. Has anyone else received a July date range or is this the first reported one?

View attachment 671218
Same'ish here. Dallas. Ordered in Jan. White, Cream, CF, Spiders, FSD, Plaid. Went from March>July>June>blank>July 02-22 now. I've been through this before with an early M3. Experience robs me of hope with the estimated delivery. Just have to wait for the call.

Side note - Texas is insanely frustrating. Tesla can build here but not sell direct.

What if I had a June date, then didn't, then had a June date, then didn't, then had a June date, and now back to nothing - am I getting the car this year?

ETA: January converted refresh order LR blue/black, FSD, 21"
I am waiting patiently for my new car but if they wait until October for my delivery. I will ask for it to be delayed until January or cancel and reorder. I have been trained by Telsa to wait and wait and wait and ... I know that Telsa upgrades at their models at anytime during the year. But by waiting for another couple of months, my January 2022 car would have more value than a Oct/Nov 2021. I know this is not for everyone but I have pretty much given up on a delivery by July or August when new buyers are more important than buyer who purchase in 2020 or very early 2021.

Hi! I decided it was time to join the Tesla club. I ordered an MS LR in late May; the expected delivery was October (now blank). I changed from a Blue exterior to white after I saw the new rims. The delivery date is still blank, but I guess it sends me to the back of the line. Anyway, I am not in a hurry, so I am looking forward to seeing your posts about how great the car is once you get yours. Congrats to the 2 members that got their VIN!

Screenshot_20210609-103042.jpg

Hi! I decided it was time to join the Tesla club. I ordered an MS LR in late May; the expected delivery was October (now blank). I changed from a Blue exterior to white after I saw the new rims. The delivery date is still blank, but I guess it sends me to the back of the line. Anyway, I am not in a hurry, so I am looking forward to seeing your posts about how great the car is once you get yours. Congrats to the 2 members that got their VIN!
Im right there with you...ordered late april, said 8-10 weeks for the longest time, I asked my tesla contact and they told me it was on for July 2-28, then august popped up as delivery date, now nothing shows up, or has for the past 10 days...hoping something comes soon! I ordered red and was thinking of changing, but didnt want to go back and wait further. I have been driving around my jeep gladiator since my other lease ended and its not a comfy ride.

Reactions: Drew-MS and T-Racer
Wow, So my Plaid Model S order from May 25th started at June for a couple days, then went blank until this morning.

Red/Cream/CF/Arachnid/NO FSD

Dallas, TX

Got a Date Range this morning of July 02-22. This is the first date range I’ve received for either of my orders ever. Has anyone else received a July date range or is this the first reported one?

View attachment 671218
Hey Cysco,

Fellow Dallasite Plaid orderer here. I'm still at June.

MSM/Black/Wood/Arachnid/NO FSD