Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am thinking future track package: active spoiler, upgraded suspension, red calipers (too soon?)
This could also explain why the Plaid+ was canceled. The acceleration was too close to justify a 30k increase in price, but with a superior suspension/braking/downforce system, now you have something.

This could also explain why the Plaid+ was canceled. The acceleration was too close to justify a 30k increase in price, but with a superior suspension/braking/downforce system, now you have something.
This is precisely what I was hoping/waiting for... now I'm in a bind wondering whether to take the Plaid now, or wait for this possibility (but with FSD being $14k soon vs the $8k on my reservation, I don't think it's worth it)

Roadster?
The roadster is going to be a 250Kish two seater. There will definitely be a market for something 100k cheaper and more practical.

And on that note, I really wish Tesla would make an affordable two-seater for performance. You can't tell me there isn't a market for a 60K version of the performance 3 coupe.

RN1143 placed 1/15 and RN1150 placed 5/20. Both exact same configs with former being LR and latter being Plaid. Blue/White/19”/FSD. Both have remained firmly blank since the first set of changes in early May. Every time I see a flurry of posts of people getting or losing dates, I go and check mine but it’s not budged at all even once.

I remain optimistic but have a feeling this means that these two orders are solidly in the “August or later” range at the moment despite estimates saying June when I had ordered the Plaid.

It will be decision time in August if still no car because my wife and I have been both called back to office starting August and we cannot rely on the single car then.