Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.jpg
*Me looking out the window from the east coast on thursday w/ blank delivery date that was placed in Dec*

I also got the invite last night at 9:45pmPST, but when I follow the link it says at capacity (can't rsvp yes). I didn't respond fast enough look like, I didn't see the email until 7 hours later., No mention of delivery. MS Plaid blue/white FSD Easy Bay CA, 1142 late nov order. URL has a parameter "invite_batch4"

When I click RSVP to the invitation for me + 1 guest, it reads on the website:
"The event is currently at capacity, and we will not be releasing any additional guest passes at this time. Join us for a livestream of the event on June 10, 2021."

Last edited:
Like I said yesterday, I finally got a June 23-30 delivery date on my LR order and Tesla called me to tell me they were told if you have a June date you should be getting your car in June. They also told me me config was one of the first made - I had red, cream interior with 21" wheels... for what that's worth. There might be something to white being pushed.

Wow, So my Plaid Model S order from May 25th started at June for a couple days, then went blank until this morning.

Red/Cream/CF/Arachnid/NO FSD

Dallas, TX

Got a Date Range this morning of July 02-22. This is the first date range I’ve received for either of my orders ever. Has anyone else received a July date range or is this the first reported one?

View attachment 671218

First one I've seen like this.

Like I said yesterday, I finally got a June 23-30 delivery date on my LR order and Tesla called me to tell me they were told if you have a June date you should be getting your car in June. They also told me me config was one of the first made - I had red, cream interior with 21" wheels... for what that's worth. There might be something to white being pushed.

What if I had a June date, then didn't, then had a June date, then didn't, then had a June date, and now back to nothing - am I getting the car this year?

ETA: January converted refresh order LR blue/black, FSD, 21"

Last edited:
What if I had a june date, then didn't, then had a June date, then didn't, then had a June date, and now back to nothing - am I getting the car this year?
when did you order and Plaid or LR and color? Can't see it in your signature or on the spreadsheet

Reactions: T-Racer
All I am voicing is it make no sense to change things before even delivering car one.
I think we all agree with that, which is why Tesla changing things before delivering is getting so much discussion. The 19" wheels have changed, they canceled an entire car, they changed the trim options for the Plaid, and the red brake calipers have gone MIA.. I wouldn't be surprised if a new paint color is added, just to cause even more build choice vs RN queue anguish.

I think we all agree with that, which is why Tesla changing things before delivering is getting so much discussion. The 19" wheels have changed, they canceled an entire car, they changed the trim options for the Plaid, and the red brake calipers have gone MIA.. I wouldn't be surprised if a new paint color is added, just to cause even more build choice vs RN queue anguish.
At this point as long as they don't make it look like the Honda Clarity, I'll take it.