Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Being new to Tesla, asking is your September date due to being in CA and that seems to be delivery month in CA or is that going to be the nationwide rollout?

This is who Elon is having to speak at the LR delivery event
View attachment 671754
The guy I was speaking to didn't say one way or the other. He just kept parroting "September/October regardless of order date.

Guys, we gotta get this thread to 2000 pages by the time Elon hits the stage tonight. I know we can do it, I believe in us!

musk_plaid.jpg

Last edited:
I heard all Plaid orders will be replaced with Roadsters at tonight’s event. I also heard that LR orders are being strategically placed across the country and will be delivered once the livestream countdown hits 0.

There. That should get us to 2000 pages 😁
Elektrek is working on an article, based on this credible post, right now too!

A couple of things:
  • I started send links out--be patient (I know, ironic), TMC rate limited how fast I can send out messages
  • To send me a DM,click on my username on the left side of the post (under the moose) then select "start conversation"
  • I slipped the start of the Zoom by 30min to 5:30
@omarsultan I don't have the start conversation option (new account), so I'm gonna request a link DM from you here 👍

just too excited for tonight!!! I didn't think I'd ever post on this forum tbh.... LOL

So I called the Del Amo Tesla store in Torrance, CA to ask a specific question: since red MS' appear to be manufactured minimally, would switching to MSM put me in back of the line. The random SA (male) who answered the phone very cavalierly told me that it doesn't matter what color I choose, I'm not getting my car until end of Q3 or October. I pointed out that that's the estimated delivery date for orders placed today and he said it doesn't matter when the LR order was placed - today or last year - I'm getting my car September or October. I get that these SAs have PTSD from responding to the extremely unhappy LR purchasers with zip information about their orders but I think that SAs, regardless, should be sensitive to the fact that there are people who've been waiting for more than six months now for their cars and have been wholly ignored by Tesla.
They are probably just upset they aren't going to be the ones cruising (or speeding) away in a LR.

So I called the Del Amo Tesla store in Torrance, CA to ask a specific question: since red MS' appear to be manufactured minimally, would switching to MSM put me in back of the line. The random SA (male) who answered the phone very cavalierly told me that it doesn't matter what color I choose, I'm not getting my car until end of Q3 or October. I pointed out that that's the estimated delivery date for orders placed today and he said it doesn't matter when the LR order was placed - today or last year - I'm getting my car September or October. I get that these SAs have PTSD from responding to the extremely unhappy LR purchasers with zip information about their orders but I think that SAs, regardless, should be sensitive to the fact that there are people who've been waiting for more than six months now for their cars and have been wholly ignored by Tesla.
Why, Why, Why do people keep doing this to themselves? Those people don't know s***! Ya know how you know you can trust an SA? You trust them when they admit they don't know. End of story. At this point, I would not even waste my time calling unless I wanted to make a change to my car. My father in law is on his third Model S and has a Roadster Res and he doesn't even talk to SAs anymore...not worth his time.

Don't do this to yourself.