Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
73…lucky number 73….

1623356659626.jpeg

Alright, I am signing off for an hour or so, maybe I'll come back to 2K pages. Currently boarding my flight to San Jose for the Plaid Event. I would say I'll report back my experience, but I'm sure there are others far more qualified to do that lol (referring to Omar and AtomAdam here).
Sooo jealous of all you guys invited to the event.. have fun

Makes Omar's car look like a speed demon!🤣
My first car was a 1980 Ford Pinto I got in 1988. 0-60 in 10.8 seconds according to Wikipedia. One of the best cars I ever owned. Straight 6 engine with a manual transmission. The wheels would chirp even switching to third gear. High clearance, wide wheel base, and a ton of junked ones for free parts. Yes, the perfect car for a 16 year old with little resources. The color was a chick repellant, but I didn't care.

1623357285215.png

A couple of things:
  • I started send links out--be patient (I know, ironic), TMC rate limited how fast I can send out messages
  • To send me a DM,click on my username on the left side of the post (under the moose) then select "start conversation"
  • I slipped the start of the Zoom by 30min to 5:30
@omarsultan would you mind sending me the link as well if still available? I’ve been following this page for months but just decided to sign up as it appears things may start to happen. Been trying to ignore the updates but it’s impossible not to check this site 20 times a day.

lr/blue/black/no FSD Houston, been blank for a long time. Ordered on 1/30