Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s almost midnight. Wife and kids are all asleep. I’m sitting on the couch on my third beer with an iPad on my lap watching a stupid delayed livestream from a pothead genius that doesn’t own a watch and can’t show up for his own event on time, posting on a forum with a bunch of strangers around the country that shelled out six figures for a car we haven‘t even seen in person.

Life is good.
I attended the live events for the original Model S, X, and 3... they all started about an hour late. YMMV ;)

• Disagree
Reactions: sflgator
DUDE....seriously funny!
D-Day happened late too...I think I remember putting out this car was almost as hard. Let's just keep cutting them some slack. Sidenote, waiting on the M3P in that room, and the number if people talking about the problems with gaps, paint, scratches (one dude had paid in full and they dropped his car off a transport and took days to even respond). So, even when these show up, no telling what condition they will be in. Especially the ones that were baking by the railroad. But I'm still excited to get one of them!