Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You sound a lot like you don't really want this car. If you're that uncomfortable with the yoke being there. This is absolutely not the car for you. Sucks you can't get over it. It's got it. No they're not magically going to give you a round one. And if you don't like it. You can cancel your order.

I'm tired of reading on this thread how much people hate certain parts, tail lights, yoke, accidents, maybe it's too fast, not fast enough. Let's move on and be excited some people have them, some VINs and pickups are scheduled for this weekend even!

All y'all haters. Please see the door and cancel your order.

Y'all ready for delivery? Let's talk about that.
I think the haters get to have a lot of fun and action from people like you that they can piss off for a 100 dollar deposit that is probably refundable now

You beautiful sons of bastards, I got a VIN on my Plaid Blue / Black / Wood in the best damned flyover state in the union!!!

June 20 - June 24​

Lotioning up my thighs and getting the scented candles ready as we speak. I'm going to make the most of this.

And thanks to all the people that said VINs were coming at page 2000! I'm so excited!
Awesome. And you only ordered a few weeks ago to have the wood. Dang! Let's get all these Plaid out the door so we can get the LR started. Woot

I think the haters get to have a lot of fun and action from people like you that they can piss off for a 100 dollar deposit that is probably refundable now
I'm not pissed off. Lol. This is the internet. But it's clogging up the delivery updates with crap. Nothing burger crap. 👐

Of course you did homie. Congrats!
Black/Cream Interiors are all getting it in June. All White interior orders can **** off lol Bonus points if you ordered white exterior too 🤣
Lol well It’s almost June 18th and my Plaid order ‘MSM with black interior/wood’ has been blank for 4 days. There are 11 days left (plus 2 Sundays) in June so I’m getting a bit less optimistic about June for me.. July is good also but it’s pretty strange that Tesla’s site still has June delivery for new orders smh..

I talked to my SA today and he told me that switching carbon fiber to wood would set me back 10k because it wouldn't honor the previous price and he didn't think it would be worth the switch. He basically told me August is more likely. Mind you, we never even talked about the white seats, just the carbon fiber interior... wild.

Plaid: Black, White interior, CF, 19', no FSD. Order May 22nd (Said June for delivery for a week, been blank since).

• Informative
Reactions: T-Racer
I know some of you are coming from Model 3 and are trading or selling privately. If you're getting low-ball on a trade in, I'd be interested in buying a forum member Long Range or Performance M3.

Depending on location (I'm in Los Angeles/OC area), i could probably go to Nevada, Arizona or Oregon for the right car. But I thought, Better to help out the forum than look for one used on autotrader or somethin. I know some people are posting in the Buy sell forum , but I saw some people expressing their frustrations with the trade offers here too. DM me or whatever.

Let's hope more VINs keep coming

If blank means August, blank means I cancel, given the fact that the person who reached out directly and asked me to convert from Plaid+ said "two weeks" about two weeks ago and said "end of june" two hours ago.

And to clarify why - I'm excited about the new S, and would love to get one soon, so I'm willing to buy a Plaid that has speed I don't really need at all. for a huge premium because I'm excited. However if I have to wait quite a while, I'll get the LR and save my $50
I talked to my SA today and he told me that switching carbon fiber to wood would set me back 10k because it wouldn't honor the previous price and he didn't think it would be worth the switch. He basically told me August is more likely. Mind you, we never even talked about the white seats, just the carbon fiber interior... wild.

Plaid: Black, White interior, CF, 19', no FSD. Order May 22nd (Said June for delivery for a week, been blank since).
Orders with blank dates, white interior, and CF will be delivered on 7 July because that's when I go out of town for two weeks.