Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just personally saw 4 Plaids being prepped for delivery! All were dark colors, cream interiors with wood and had Arachnids.

A few quick observations: Screens are super high res, front and back side windows are double paned, trunk has alcantera lining at top of rear view window and is finished with carpet around auto button (nice touch instead of usual hard plastic), there is a permanent protective plastic film applied on the side panels behind the rear wheel wells (to prevent rock chipping), no power assisted closing doors

Correct, I saw the same on Marge's car during the Tesla Club LA meet today.

Will all that there is protective film under the door handles too.

Fit and finish is excellent.

Reactions: Danlbrau and Tigers
Manic Marge is her Twitter handle lol. I don't think she is actually manic! 🤣
Seemed pretty chill to me...super nice to let all kinds of visitors sit in her new car.

Attachments

• IMG_20210619_094355228_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210619_094355228_HDR.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20210619_100144725.jpg
    IMG_20210619_100144725.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20210619_094825177.jpg
    IMG_20210619_094825177.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 72
Could be something very specific, like maybe someone curb rashed a wheel or scratched the car it by accident idk
I absolutely agree with this. If you say firmware, no one is going to be worried about permanent damage done to the car. It is more likely some type of shipping damage. No reason for firmware to prevent delivery.

Ahhh so she was the one who had Fronz sign her car. The Tequila was nice but Elon should have signed all 25. That would have been a really nice touch.

I thought that was the case, but she confirmed she was the only one to her knowledge. Someone actually tried to rub on the signature but was shooed away in the nick of time.

It's been said that Tesla cars sell themselves, but some really dedicated and generous folks like Marge and the owner clubs are a big part of that IMO...

Last edited: