Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dozens of Plaids in Roswell
244DC894-A3DC-4DC1-8CAE-1648231106EF.jpeg
5AF23A0F-B266-43A5-A846-4CE6D94B58A5.jpeg
8D26C32A-70E5-4290-8F80-D919717F027A.jpeg
607DC5C5-5968-45F8-B1AA-B31342C130A9.jpeg

Here is the June 10th screenshot from @gabeincal 's post. It shows the 19" silver tempest wheels on one MS Plaid that was at the delivery event. I'm not sure we got any more info on who received it. I also believe there have been some additional silver ones spotted on trucks for delivery. I am not aware of any darker tempest wheels being delivered however.
View attachment 676756
That is what could be the hold up because someone was about to take delivery with 19" wheels but SC told him they need more time to switch the wheels. Wonder who is in charge of these decisions because some of them seem so petty that it makes me think they're managed by Musk himself -_-

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I do nt know what it's worth but I just spoke with Hugo Valencia, the SA whose phone number was circulated here lol. Poor guy seemed like he's overwhelmed with calls, however, he was nice enough to still answer my questions with generic answers since they know as much as we do. He said since he is in Fremont CA he can't speak of other service centers but he's fairly confident that if your account shows delivery date of June then chances are you will get it this month especially if it's Plaid. Taking it with a grain of salt since we have outliers like @Hayseed_MS on this forum lol

Folks who want any chance of taking delivery of their car in the next few weeks should upgrade to the 21" wheels. (Still depends on your place in line so it isn't gonna magically move you up!)
If I'm wrong, sorry. When I'm right, also sorry.

If you don't care about timing, great - disregard this.
Here is the June 10th screenshot from @gabeincal 's post. It shows the 19" silver tempest wheels on one MS Plaid that was at the delivery event. I'm not sure we got any more info on who received it. I also believe there have been some additional silver ones spotted on trucks for delivery. I am not aware of any darker tempest wheels being delivered however.
View attachment 676756
Maybe it will help if we call and agree to take delivery with the silver tempest wheels. I’m getting aftermarket wheels anyway so idc.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid