Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woah woah woah! What's wrong with Millennials? As a Millennial who ordered the Long Range back in December of 2020 and knows how to properly spell "enough" I must say, I fear for the "unknown things" that could happen more than most! Happy July to you mysterious person of unknown generation :)
I was thinking the same thing! Too much hate for us Millennials IMO.

when she asked her SA about my Plaid, they told her it won't arrive until Oct-Dec, even though it says "August". More *sugar* from the SA?
From your signature:
June 10 order, ON, RN 11512, MS Plaid, MSM, White, Tempest, August EDD since day 1
Case settled. Whether it is August 2021, December 2021 or 2022 and beyond is anyone guess. If a few sources are to be believed, we should begin seeing 19s late July and continue into August.

My wife got a VIN this morning for her Y and when she asked her SA about my Plaid, they told her it won't arrive until Oct-Dec, even though it says "August". More *sugar* from the SA? Her EDD said October but when she called her SA several days ago they told her her VIN would be assigned in a few days, and they were right. Sigh.
October is what my SA said to me after the order page and the account told me June. It’s been just blank since. I’m surprised there’s no one here that knows someone important at Tesla for any sort of legitimate information

I am shopping for new insurance and so far, Progressive has the best quote. Does anyone know if Progressive covers PPF and ceramic coating?
PPF is an addon and not part of your car cost indicated in MVPA. You may need to choose an option whether Insurance covers up to certain amount for accessories... Expect your rate to go up with these additionals.

Woah woah woah! What's wrong with Millennials? As a Millennial who ordered the Long Range back in December of 2020 and knows how to properly spell "enough" I must say, I fear for the "unknown things" that could happen more than most! Happy July to you mysterious person of unknown generation :)
Great spelling, but you do need some training on dependent and independent clauses. 🤣