Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
time for an update on my wonderful SA experience

Email correspondence only:
2/8---TESLA--"Congratulations, Your SA (Sales Advisor)
2/22---Me--"Hi SA, question about Insurance and no VIN"
<crickets>
2/25---Me--"Hello?"
2/26---TA--"Sorry been busy. will email you back when we take delivery"
4/19---Me--"Elon not making your life easy at this point."
<crickets>
5/24---Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?
<crickets>
6/14--Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?"
<crickets>
6/25--Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?"
<crickets>
7/20--Me--"Hi SA, You still around? Any updates on the MS LR deliveries?"
<crickets>
it's clear that your SA was overrun by crickets and is possible dead, desiccated, and eaten by them. I hear crickets are a great protein source, they may hear the same things about Tesla SA's.

I found the perfect name for my LR.

Eagle 5

1626889700883.png

I'm also considering that as a license plate.

OK. So you need the rear passenger window replaced. Sounds like they don't have one in stock until the 28th.
I told them a million times that if you don't have the part in stock, let me have the car back and I will come back when the part is here. I was assured that the car wont sit around without parts. When I came back home, the estimated time frame moved to 28th.
🤦‍♂️

I do not disagree with this at all 😂
Wish we had someone with influence tweet him directly to see what the hell is going on. @sam3194 you wanna give it a shot ;)

Seeing what happened to Fred from Electrek.. I don't want to risk my order magically being canceled due to an "error".

Edit: Also, I have no influence.

Edit x2: Also don't want to be "That Guy" that thinks he can illicit a response from Elon.

Edit x3: I would probably get laughed at (seriously, they would call me) by all the people that follow me.

As one who chose to buy the "POS" wheels, I think they look fine, particularly now that they are darker, and the pothole protection and mileage increase work for me. Your opinion of me as a dweeb I can live with comfortably :).
I am with you - there is nothing wrong with the 19's and you can dress the car up in a year or two with new rims when more choice is available.

I am really starting to think they have changed the roof glass. I just spent a week in Fresno CA visiting a farmer friend and my bald spot did not notice a thing. I have really never felt heat coming thru the top glass on my 2020 Model S
I never owned a Tesla before the new S but the sun is killing my shaved head. I had 3m crystalline installed On roof glass yesterday. I think that will take the sting out of the car here in LA

👉👈
Some of you getting VINS or deliveries... meanwhile I'm just.... waiting so patiently. Any news on white interiors??
Nope! nothing new on white interior other than the fact they're busy delivering vehicles with white interiors to influencers and some random people here and there. Pretty sure white interior will be heavily delivered in October or even December since the website says September. My second order that I placed with you for giggles, the one showing July DD, is now Blank too like my main order 😭

Nope! nothing new on white interior other than the fact they're busy delivering vehicles with white interiors to influencers and some random people here and there. Pretty sure white interior will be heavily delivered in October or even December since the website says September. My second order that I placed with you for giggles, the one showing July DD, is now Blank too like my main order 😭
There are many white interiors everywhere. I think it’s not that common as black cause people don’t want to pay extra $$$. But I have seen many cars with white interior

Reactions: EndlessPlaid