Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted this question in another section but it seems dead over there. So here is my question:

Is the fob on my newly refreshed Model S LR the same size as previous S model? I want to buy a
Key cover so I can use it on my key ring.

Thanks in advance.
I hope you know we all would love to be able to answer your question. It would thrill me to be able to do so.:mad:

I just received my VIN # for Black/Black/CF/21" with delivery just showing July. It showed August 1-8 this morning. This reservation was converted form Plaid + that I reserved last October but they never gave me the $8k FSD that I locked in. I'm hoping when I message them about modifying my payment total that it won't be an issue.
When you receive the final order sheet it should show the 2k discount. I ordered pre-refresh and that is when I saw my 2k discount for the premrefresh order.

I read that they will also honor the 8k price on FSD if you had it on initial order before conversion

Update on this: I just spoke to my first contact again, and they still see my original order date of 9/22/2020 in their system as a priority.
Also confirmed the only long pole are the 19" wheels, and there were further delays pushing them in to August (original goal was July).

So not sure who's right between the two, but I'm still liking my changes for a VIN in the next couple of weeks.
Maybe I should get find a 3rd Tesla insider to break the tie? 😝
I vote for you getting a 3rd Tesla insider to break the tie 😅😅

I just received my VIN # for Black/Black/CF/21" with delivery just showing July. It showed August 1-8 this morning. This reservation was converted form Plaid + that I reserved last October but they never gave me the $8k FSD that I locked in. I'm hoping when I message them about modifying my payment total that it won't be an issue.
Amazing finally some CF movement. Congrats

• Love
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Back from the detail shop, 25% ceramic tint and 2 coats of ceramicpro, lookin good. Now if only the software worked, hopefully fixed after service next week.
50C41877-0260-42AF-B6C7-1465D17FD35E.jpeg

8E8B3F56-2D9C-4114-A422-CCCF7B858A80.jpeg

SA told me that the credits won't hit your statement until delivery date is set. Then you have to make final payment. Dont know if that is true...just what I was told.

That is awesome! So nice that they added it!
For sure, I actually like that because they were not noticeable what so ever before unless you pressed on them. What they really need to do is give more functionality to the scroll wheel on the right side, it does nothing but auto pilot, which i dont use much. I'd rather have that wheel control the Ac and stuff. It's too much of a pain to use the touch screen for that.

Sound familiar.
That is pathetic. I hate the dealership model.

They are asking for final payment and it still shows the $10K for FSD.
Mine also did not show initially on my sheet. I paid in full. Called sa, and they processed my refund for the 2k the next week. I used their system to pay so they just transferred money directly into my checking account. Ez peazy