Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First of all, a 3.1 second 0-60 is faster than most performance cars, so assuming the LR simply does not need the performance tires is wrong. Secondly, the summer tires cannot be driven under 40 degrees F. Why would they deliver tires you can drive on with the LR but not with the Plaid in a freezing environment?

I personally think Tesla doesn't give a crap what you need in the winter. I assume if my car gets delayed to a freezing temp delivery, they will still give me summer tires and expect me to tow it off their property.
My Evo X came with these bad boys

Definitely not the tires you want in Pennsylvania in the fall right before the winter 😅😅
My nephew (who would be the one wrapping my LR) said to get dark paint rather than white for purposes of wrapping. So you're going for white paint and then wrapping it?
I want a brighter blue so I ordered the car with blue.
I was thinking about maybe doing satin/matte white wrap?

So you CAN fit dead bodies in the refresh. Nice!

Very interesting. I’m sure the crime families appreciate this picture for any inquiring minds! 😂🤣😇

Nice! How long is your surfboard? 7’ something?
Well, for those planning a crime spree -- your victims can be quite tall. This is a 6'5" long 21" wide board. I could probably fit my 7'0" as well since there was still room and this this is a thick board bag (not body bag!! JEEZ y'all! Now I can't unsee it...)

I made a trip to my Tesla Store today to see the MS. I only saw two plaid, one red and one MSM. I didn’t sit in them, as they were sold. I did inquire if they were available. I told him that I’m Clippy and known to millions but it didn’t help.

I also had the SA look at my reservations, and was able to get a little insight. YMMV
193A5F61-68F6-4265-B993-9ACA903D8B4F.jpeg

Your SA doesn’t know ANYTHING.

I honestly don’t understand why Tesla keeps any of them on the payroll. What function do they serve?
Agree, That is what I feel like seriously everytime I have called my SA not once I have got any info that I did not know.

Also, I have learned/found a lot more useful info here, than my SA could have ever answered.

We’ve covered this, they aren’t logistics planners. They can explain what an electric car is, ask you about your home charging, help you enter your order online, and tell you about solar.
If that’s really all they do, as a Tesla shareholder I would demand they all be let go.

For a CEO that doesn’t like buttons, he keeps these people around?

Glen Allen VA SC had one red LR and two black plaids today. All three outside in the lot all 3 black interiors all 3 arachnids of course. Not sure what if anything was inside today.
One of the plaids had a “hot rush” (with flames) sticker on front glass beside the factory barcode sticker.

• Informative
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Not sure if this was mentioned already but new floor mats that are now compatible with refreshed Model S vehicles are present in the S accessories section on the Tesla site.

Happy stockpiling gear! I now have a sunshade, Tee shirt, hat, and soon these floor mats. Just need that all elusive car…😁
I bought those couple of weeks ago. the finish is quite nice and they definitely don’t have the Walmart floor mats feel. although the coverage could have been better.