Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Come at me Elon! 😜

822A4635-859B-4BEF-9986-5C9F92DE345E.jpeg

I am still showing a EDD of July this morning with no VIN. Tick-Tock!
I’ve had a VIN since 7/8 (with shrinking EDD window) with a car confirmed at the SC last week and no delivery date in sight! Attempted calls, emails and visits to the SC have all come up empty. It’s almost like nobody at Tesla gives a s***! Oh wait….

and it is criminal that you don’t have better info as long as you have been waiting.

I’m bored. Someone with a 19” wheel order please post that you got a VIN.

I’m growing tired of working without hope of getting a PLAID this decade.

No kidding. Please please. I am going to send a whiny email to Cathedral City, like a totally entitled diva.

Pining for something I have not yet experienced. Sad that I don't yet have it. Desperately hopeful that they will surprise me soon.

Just about to pull the trigger on the 20" Signature wheels too.

*sniffle*

I’m bored. Someone with a 19” wheel order please post that you got a VIN.

I’m growing tired of working without hope of getting a PLAID this decade.
Imagine my plight when I have the deadly combo of white interior and 19" wheels. Now that the website is saying white interior starts delivering in September I'm pretty sure I won't see mine until EOQ push in Sep. People with 21" getting VINS is just not special anymore. Show me some 19s ;)

Imagine my plight when I have the deadly combo of white interior and 19" wheels. Now that the website is saying white interior starts delivering in September I'm pretty sure I won't see mine until EOQ push in Sep. People with 21" getting VINS is just not special anymore. Show me some 19s ;)
I completely agree and share the deadly duo of white interior and 19", except yours is a Plaid and mine is the less profitable LR so I'm thinking I will get mine in late September, hopefully. Hoping those 3 strikes don't doom me!

oh geez. I have same config. LR white on white with 19's.
Where onthe site does it speak of the delay/september for white?
(Although Ive only ever had October as a delivery day anyways from my early june order)

I have had my VIN for quite awhile. My EDD has been marching forward everyday for sometime. Saturday, I stopped by the Ft Myers SC. The manager had them look up my VIN to see where the car was located. It was in CA waiting to be put on the train to Georgia. The good news is that today, I gained two days back!! I believe it made it on the train!! Let's hope the train does not derail!! Take delivery next week!!

i thought someone mentioned that the new S did not roll up the windows Like model 3 does remotely. I guess it’s only when enable for locking doors. Start At 17:40 in the video. So the work around would be to unlock and lock the car back and the windows will roll up if you vent them from the app
Good to know that video had something more useful than conversations with his daughter. 🤣

I have had my VIN for quite awhile. My EDD has been marching forward everyday for sometime. Saturday, I stopped by the Ft Myers SC. The manager had them look up my VIN to see where the car was located. It was in CA waiting to be put on the train to Georgia. The good news is that today, I gained two days back!! I believe it made it on the train!! Let's hope the train does not derail!! Take delivery next week!!
I think a lot of people that had VINs over the last week though kept seeing the date move was due to cars being produced, but sitting in Fremont due to the hold. They were not moving them until the hold was released. Will be interesting to see the flyover this week and what the factory / logistics lot looks like.

(Although Ive only ever had October as a delivery day anyways from my early june order)
Yeah, this sucks. I have been Blank since June 26th. Literally a month today. Don't see this changing any time soon and am expecting end of September delivery during EOQ push or October. I will not accept delivery if it goes past September though because that's about as long as I can wait for a six figure car. Tesla can f*ck off after that.

Attachments

• tesla delay.PNG
    tesla delay.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
my order range was september-october so i cant' complain. when you go to build an LR it still says September-October. Go for higher profit Plaid however, and the story changes (a bit) - Plaid with 21" wheels still shows July, but then, and below you get these two beauties:
1627309782258.png

Yeah, this sucks. I have been Blank since June 26th. Literally a month today. Don't see this changing any time soon and am expecting end of September delivery during EOQ push or October. I will not accept delivery if it goes past September though because that's about as long as I can wait for a six figure car. Tesla can f*ck off after that.
Yeah that June BS delivery estimate was clearly a bait and switch game. Same, blank since late June. 19” and CF is my kryptonite.