Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, so range and charging network is unimportant, willing to spend $30k more. Doesn't have the car yet, but since the GM called her ...... It's a win!!!!

If anyone would like to pay me $30k, I will call you every day and walk you through the process of receiving your car, sit down with you for 2 hours on delivery day to make sure the seat and mirrors are adjusted correctly, and that you understand how every menu item affects the car. I will also throw in a free car wash every week.

Who's in?
You do car washes in Florida???? :)

They seem to truck to Bakersfield then train to East Coast (Georgia in my case) then truck to final location. Multi-modal hard at work.
When I was toying with getting Taycan, I looked at their delivery. Some Porsche nuts (our distant cousins) track their cars from birth, across the ocean (live boat tracking), into dealership. Imagine the angst, weather problems, customs, stuck in canal (ok, they don't go through canal). That is why I decided to stick with Tesla, got the mushroom treatment: keep them in the dark and feed them with horseshit.

This company will suck a big 🍆 if they will not improve their work style and taking care of their clients better. This is not the first time when they just drop me from chat.

Attachments

• idiots.png
    idiots.png
    819.1 KB · Views: 83
Need take from fellow members on the whether one can get a Plaid delivery in the next 2 weeks if ordered now since it's showing July delivery for new orders with 21" wheels.I think
I'm getting very angsty, just want a date please
You're better off having a vin than a date. The dates mean nothing!

I saw one on 101 by Palo Alto over the weekend, listen to my better half’s commentary as she seems to agree with you 🤣

Forget the specs. Gawd.
I kept thinking about how the Lucid looks like a car for an old man. I kept picturing the the original Lexus LS. You hit the nail on the head and hit it out of the park at the same time. Old's Aurora!!!
Forget the specs. Damn.
View attachment 688700
My mother had this color in 1995. It reminds me of the color on the Lucid Air Dream Edition.
Forget the specs. Ugly.
Okay, I just saw this on another forum. For my friends also in CA that would like to remove their front plate holder, here is the legal answer (PPF with the license plate embedded and legal in CA!):
https://licenseplatewrap.com/

Pretty Amazing!
Nooooo thank you.

I don't want to be "that guy" but starting to get really frustrated. I wonder how many people I can get behind me if I did start a petition... Something needs to change, and fast.
I’m feeling like @Tigers …I think I’ve got until Labor Day. If no info by then , I think I’ll bail. Not sure to what? Sharing vehicles since January has gotten old. I just want some hope that the vehicle is coming. Having blank day after day is disappointing. I know date ranges are meaningless until VIN is issued, but being blank feels like I don’t even have an order.