Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just for fun. Here is the Old S next to my New S, side by side. And they say "the car hasn't changed much since it came out". šŸ˜‚
Harris Ranch SC! The OG of superchargers.

So many good memories of stopping there on our family trips to San Diego. Canā€™t wait for the expansion to be complete, one of my favorite superchargers and only getting better.

Donā€™t know if anyone noticed all EDD moved out further.

LR showing nexts year while Plaid shows Sep-Oct now

Attachments

• 8383E15E-E9EC-47B2-915C-199BE4C47186.jpeg
    8383E15E-E9EC-47B2-915C-199BE4C47186.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 29183183-5F51-440F-B13D-9AE93FECFB20.jpeg
    29183183-5F51-440F-B13D-9AE93FECFB20.jpeg
    298.9 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
real life light to light situations.
I agree with a lot of stuff you said but this made me chuckle. like seriously?!!
On a serious note, having a dragy constantly recording 0-60 or other times doesnā€™t make one performance oriented and vice versa.
So far I have seen one Plaid owner and one LR owner post draggy results. Once the verdict is out, thereā€™s no need for others to follow suit.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"

Finally have something other than July!!! Seeing so many Red cars get similar date ranges makes it seem like this could be the real deal šŸ¤© Just got the wall charger installed today and have a road trip in mid-August that this would be perfect for!

View attachment 689697

P.S. Screenshot above has been edited so the car photo and delivery date fit in one shot. This isn't how the order page normally looks, but the EDD is there.
Hey I understood that reference!

Congrats! Hopefully the flood don't mob your SC.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but doesnā€™t a car that runs under 10 seconds in the 1/4 mile need a roll cage on the track? If thatā€™s the case wonā€™t Plaids be banned from the tracks unless one is installed?
I've thought the same several times. In fact, there are roll bar/roll cage rules for times under 11.49 and 10.99, which would drag the LR into the conversation as well.

I was surprised that I feel the Model 3 stereo is more immersive and better quality, but not too big of a difference. I just expected to really be blown away.

I agree. My M3P's stereo sounded better. I feel like the S is missing the subwoofer, or, where ever they have placed it isn't allowing the bass to reach the cabin as effectively as it did in the 3.

A friend who is ordering a Tesla asked me for my referral code. Went to account page and it has disappeared. Fortunately I had a screen shot of account page from months ago. Are referral codes for Supercharger miles still ā€™a thingā€™?
(Ordered MSLR November 2020 ā€” no delivery.)
Right now they still are BUT Tesla has said they will be doing away with this soon. Save that code :)

I agree with a lot of stuff you said but this made me chuckle. like seriously?!!
On a serious note, having a dragy constantly recording 0-60 or other times doesnā€™t make one performance oriented and vice versa.
So far I have seen one Plaid owner and one LR owner post draggy results. Once the verdict is out, thereā€™s no need for others to follow suit.
Yeah I hesitated to actually post that part. But it isnā€™t less true. In the video Plaid vs P100D the quicker P100D gets decimated from a light. But yeah racing is for the track.

I didnā€™t realize only one person posted a Dragy result for the Plaid. Must be all the videos and drag strip runs that makes me believe there are many. But I wish to see more LR stuff, you know like racing Porsches in Mexico or drag racing your friendā€™s AMG GTR. šŸ˜