Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can purchase "industrial"/commercial/heavy duty 14-50 outlets that are designed to be unplugged often. It's still a wear item, but will last a good couple thousand plug cycles versus the dryer outlets they sell at home depot which wear out in 3-500 unplug cycles.
The alternative is you just leave the plug and pull the mobile connector body off.

Thats a lot of cheese!
On a serious note, if you had waited a month, I would have sold you my ceramic coated arachnids for far cheaper than 6k
Ah. That would have been awesome, but I was so worried Tesla would take even longer than what I've been waiting to just get the car, to make the tires eligible to purchase on their site. So I found only 1 seller in all the US and purchased them. The only reason I didn't get the 21 on the original order is that I wanted to put the current black arachnids on the plaid. When I checked with the service center they said it wasn't possible due to the size difference of the new plaid tires.

On a side note, I will have 19" wheels that I'll need to do something with once I take delivery.

Contact is no longer in a position where he can share information.
It does not seem like anyone with 19s including myself is getting the car delivered anytime soon . Not even Nov/Dec. These twats haven't even started its production yet and now I am getting even further delay kinda vibe from my SA and the silly contact I have who was not of much help. It seems like SAs or anyone working at Tesla has a tendency to spew out bullshit timelines but when the timeline is proven wrong after several months their go to response is, "it was always the plan..." lol gtfoh 😂

It does not seem like anyone with 19s including myself is getting the car delivered anytime soon . Not even Nov/Dec. These twats haven't even started its production yet and now I am getting even further delay...
I’m not sure about that. A bunch of us 19ers have August EDD for several days now. This is my 4th day, but no VIN. I’m trying to stay optimistic that some 19s will be delivered by the end of August.

It does not seem like anyone with 19s including myself is getting the car delivered anytime soon . Not even Nov/Dec. These twats haven't even started its production yet and now I am getting even further delay kinda vibe from my SA and the silly contact I have who was not of much help. It seems like SAs or anyone working at Tesla has a tendency to spew out bullshit timelines but when the timeline is proven wrong after several months their go to response is, "it was always the plan..." lol gtfoh 😂
Thats why I broke down last week and upgraded to 21,s…..

I thought we saw pictures of the refreshed Model S with the 19"?
Pics have been around for a while now. Someone first saw a pic of 19s at the end of June and then more appeared several weeks later, however, they all seem to be test mules as far as I am concerned. There has not been proof of Tesla producing this config since May when the drone footage showed a bunch of refresh with 19s parked in a lot and since then not a single one of those cars has left he lot so something is definitely up with 19" wheel Plaid and LR. The software in the new cars is also half baked so who knows if its a hardware or a software incompatibility issue

Well it was a great 2 days while it lasted. From August to BLANK. Damn you Tesla!!!
Yeah man, my rep said my order would be more like Nov/Dec.

Attachments

• 47C1C399-3856-4C22-8E76-8F22F1F188AC.jpeg
    47C1C399-3856-4C22-8E76-8F22F1F188AC.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 75