Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About an hour ago I was still showing August 18th to 26. So I called my local service center and the advisor said I might be able to get my VIN within that period.
The website just refreshed and I've been assigned a VIN in the last 30 minutes.

I now see why many of you guys are so annoyed. I ordered this on July 25th and had to wait almost 10 whole days for a VIN. Just irresponsible LOL

Blue, cream, wood, 21

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210804-191030_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20210804-191030_Edge.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 74
About an hour ago I was still showing August 18th to 26. So I called my local service center and the advisor said I might be able to get my VIN within that period.

I now see why many of you guys are so annoyed. I ordered this on July 25th and had to wait almost 10 whole days for a VIN. Just irresponsible LOL

Blue, cream, wood, 21

Plaid I assume? Plaids without white interior or 19s or CF can be had easy.

Plaid I assume? Plaids without white interior or 19s or CF can be had easy.
Yes plaid. I went back and forth between cream and white without any understanding of the underlying difference in availability. Fortunately I have white on the three performance I'm trading in so it seemed more natural to try cream. Incredibly and unusually lucky on my part

Blue, cream, wood, 21
We’re twins! I think I ordered 10 days before you. Edit: I just noticed that you ordered the Plaid. We are not twins. I’m your nerdy brother. Congratulations on getting a VIN!

Last edited:

Blue, cream, wood, 21
Makes no sense lol, but congrats!

Blue, cream, wood, 21
Well, I ordered one on 7/29 so I’m expecting my vin soon as well!

My SA told me to GFM! Said it can’t be done after order. Rather than arguing with the stump, I sent an email to the referral department. Yes, I too added one after the fact when I purchased my

We’re twins! I think I ordered 10 days before you. Edit: I just noticed that you ordered the Plaid. We are not twins. I’m your nerdy brother. Congratulations on getting a VIN!
That's funny! I'm pretty nerdy so that's scary lol

My SA told me to GFM! Said it can’t be done after order. Rather than arguing with the stump, I sent an email to the referral department. Yes, I too added one after the fact when I purchased my 3.
Help them sell a Plaid and good sh!t happens, I guess. 😂

Attachments

• D7C19181-FF9E-48F5-947B-4443D70B5442.jpeg
    D7C19181-FF9E-48F5-947B-4443D70B5442.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 51
Just spoke with local Tesla SA, my April (RN 1148xxx) order S LR 19" is now showing in private Tesla database for EDD Jan, 2022, instead of August . She told me I am in very good position not only to enjoy the original price, also I may get new model 2022 with new add-on changes for same price.
Lucky you, if you wait till 2023, you will get yet unannounced Plaid+ for price of plaid