Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke with local Tesla SA, my April (RN 1148xxx) order S LR 19" is now showing in private Tesla database for EDD Jan, 2022, instead of August . She told me I am in very good position not only to enjoy the original price, also I may get new model 2022 with new add-on changes for same price.

LOL "add on changes"

PTMCS - I've been on here all day every day for 6 months. Once I get my car, I have no idea what the hell I'm going to fill this void with.
Might I suggest some light reading

xK6yHGBm.jpg

As stated earlier ordered Plaid + 9/22/2020 minutes after orders opened. Transitioned to Plaid white/white black CF and 21" no FSD. EDD went from July to nothing. Inside contact was able to look ahead out to mid-Sept and I have no VIN assigned to that point. In fact no one in my region North Texas with that config has a vin assigned according to him. He was told no White/White cars will ship until after mid September. Cash purchase and own 3 other Teslas, you would think when the white CFs become available I would get one.

About an hour ago I was still showing August 18th to 26. So I called my local service center and the advisor said I might be able to get my VIN within that period.
The website just refreshed and I've been assigned a VIN in the last 30 minutes.

I now see why many of you guys are so annoyed. I ordered this on July 25th and had to wait almost 10 whole days for a VIN. Just irresponsible LOL

Blue, cream, wood, 21
HOLY CRAP, SIR!

Everyone in line, please get out of the way. We are making EXTRA SPECIAL ROOM FOR THIS ONE! 6.5 months after my order, this fine gentleman places his order and gets his car within a couple weeks.

You sir, are receiving the highest of hatred from me. Welcome to the club you SOB

congrats

HOLY CRAP, SIR!

Everyone in line, please get out of the way. We are making EXTRA SPECIAL ROOM FOR THIS ONE! 6.5 months after my order, this fine gentleman places his order and gets his car within a couple weeks.

You sir, are receiving the highest of hatred from me. Welcome to the club you SOB

congrats
Ha thank you for the special place in your heart!