Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why I do wish I had another color ordered besides MSM? That white looks slick. Been through the same thought with red and black, too. Never blue though.
I had ordered that w/b configuration and recently changed it to MSM and cream ‘cause I thought I would get it sooner than January. I was wrong. I have an MSM/white 3, and love it. Looking forward to trying it in cream. W/b was and remains my favorite for the MS Plaid.

I had ordered that w/b configuration and recently changed it to MSM and cream ‘cause I thought I would get it sooner than January. I was wrong. I have an MSM/white 3, and love it. Looking forward to trying it in cream. W/b was and remains my favorite for the MS Plaid.
White looks great with dark tint. I'm pretty sure you can't get tint less than 35% in MD. Plus my old @ss couldn't see out of @dbtrizzle 's car. 😂

I'm in Rhode Island...
Well, they must not think you do. Go ahead and change it:

1628299845003.png

How hard was it to pop the cover off? Did you need to pry with anything or were you able to just pull it off?

Thanks for the photos btw!
They just pulled off no tools needed or I wouldn’t have attempted. It is similar to hub caps from the 70s where they have some friction clips holding them in place. The amount of friction was high so it took a good pull and some working around the wheel to get them free. However I am curious if high speed launches will cause some flying off.

For @eddiemoy, @aerodyne, and any others looking for interior shots of the cream with wood, here ya go! Please let me know if you’re looking for other angles and I can snap more photos 📸

View attachment 693285
View attachment 693286View attachment 693288View attachment 693289View attachment 693291View attachment 693292View attachment 693293

And, one bonus shot of the trunk as a reminder to set your open height so it doesn’t hit your garage door!

View attachment 693294
Looks quite good with the walnut!

For @eddiemoy, @aerodyne, and any others looking for interior shots of the cream with wood, here ya go! Please let me know if you’re looking for other angles and I can snap more photos 📸

View attachment 693285
View attachment 693286View attachment 693288View attachment 693289View attachment 693291View attachment 693292View attachment 693293

And, one bonus shot of the trunk as a reminder to set your open height so it doesn’t hit your garage door!

View attachment 693294
Wood looks darker, less orange than other pics I’ve seen. Maybe I should have said ok when they called to try to switch me….

View attachment 693285

View attachment 693294

Wonderful....but if you can possibly shoot a few more of the front interior in natural daylight that would be the icing on the walnut topped cake, so to speak...