Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This site and great group of people have really carried me the past few months. I'm embarrassed at how many pages I've read here and how many times daily I refresh it. Sure, I've blocked a few people on the way but group therapy nonetheless, but....

I got a delivery date! Of course it is right when I'll be out of town! I'll stalk the delivery center until the day I leave (Thursday) betting they have my car and I can encourage them to release it early. Otherwise they will deliver it to my driveway on Saturday.

Can. Not. Wait.

In a happy way, I am looking forward to leaving this thread behind, though well after I post updates, as well as see the best of you finally get your cars and report back.

I can see the finish line. Better not be another Tesla mirage.

To the surprise of nobody, I'll be driving my minivan to Vegas.
Not to jinx it, but confirmed delivery still says Saturday and i still have the VIN.

Mine toooooo
White interior crowd.....UNITE!!!
Trying to unite! Looks like earliest EDD is late September. A separate white interior delivery thread was just made

Had same happen with progressive, and homesite lowballs home coverage. Progressive would also not ensure our F150 hybrid for some reason.

mended up going with GEICO for all, cheaper for us and we left Progressive we were with 10 years. GEICO also quote a new MS and it was still decent too.
Seems like a “circle jerk” all the way around with these companies. Reminds me of mobile and cable company practices. Sign the bastards up low, then BOHICA!

My annual quote from AAA just for the Tesla is $2771. I may be switching companies but i will have figure out how to handle the umbrella, which I am required to carry for work (and which i think is a really good idea anyway.).

As you can guess, AAA hates Tesla owners almost as much as @Leodoc hates me and my cats.
Umbrella underwriters generally prefer to be also carrying your homeowners FWIW