Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you consider limited run$2.5 million dollars cars not sold in the USA production cars.
Try finding their production number. They have not hit 25. Does not count until they do. Funny enough, Wiki already updated quickest production car, even though they have stated 25 is the requirement.

Well I guess the auto park is no longer apart of this software update2021.24.3. This is kinda weird as to what’s going on software wise with these new S. Literally after this software update, auto shift out of park was disabled, Bluetooth no longer auto connects, and car for 10 mins no matter what, even with reboots thought the seatbelt was unbuckled.
😩
😩
Anyone else?

My Bluetooth will not autoconnect now after update. Cleared phone BT cache and cleared from car. Still not autoconnecting

My Bluetooth will not autoconnect now after update. Cleared phone BT cache and cleared from car. Still not autoconnecting
Ugh, I miss my model 3 at this point. I just got home, phantom braking was seriously back with a vengeance after this update. And somehow someway, my tesla gen 3 wall connector which I have wired to a NEMA1450 plug has been working 100% fine. Plugged in model s and magically it’s pulling 48amps somehow on a 50amp breaker. It was not this way this morning, at all. And to change those setting you have to physically be at the wall connector connected to its WiFi and login and change those setting. Something weird is going on. 🧐🧐 time to play inspector gadget

When I search YouTube for latest Tesla Model S videos, then filter by upload date, I’m now seeing hundreds of under 10 seconds, useless videos from something called Tesla Shorts. I don’t subscribe, I don’t follow, maybe I blocked if possible. Don’t remember. How do I stop this knuckleheads videos from populating in the search results! 🤬🤯😡
So it looks like YouTube is getting in the ‘short’ form video game. Been around for almost a year, but maybe they are just starting to populate certain search terms?

Ugh, I miss my model 3 at this point. I just got home, phantom braking was seriously back with a vengeance after this update. And somehow someway, my tesla gen 3 wall connector which I have wired to a NEMA1450 plug has been working 100% fine. Plugged in model s and magically it’s pulling 48amps somehow on a 50amp breaker. It was not this way this morning, at all. And to change those setting you have to physically be at the wall connector connected to its WiFi and login and change those setting. Something weird is going on. 🧐🧐 time to play inspector gadget
Not good. What gauge wire do you have to panel?

If you consider limited run$2.5 million dollars cars not sold in the USA production cars.
Uuuuhhhhh actually the Rimac is in fact fully world homologated, and will be sold here. I do agree on the rarity though, and that these cars are in different markets.

Reactions: LucaRiv and impastu
Uuuuhhhhh actually the Rimac is in fact fully world homologated, and will be sold here. I do agree on the rarity though, and that these cars are in different markets.

Oops, I know what happens when I assume….. I should have verified before posting. Glad to see they are planning to release worldwide pending the completion of testing

I'm actually curious if this number is why Tesla delivered 25 of them at the Plaid event. If they hadn't, perhaps they couldn't claim fastest production car.
This is why.

Rimac Nevera was delayed due to COVID. They are planning to build 150. Production only restarted recently in 2021. My position is that the car will be fastest production car when they prove 25. I would love to see that they have produced that many. I cannot find such a thing.

Finally got the electrician to show up to connect my Gen 3 charger. It's currently the nicest looking thing in my garage. 😂

I heard some mention of this thing having a wifi connection. I'm not sure if that is something I can do before I get the car but I'm going to look it up tonight.
I discovered that the other day. There's a YouTube video on it that explains it better than the instructions. My "green light" now is lit on the very top and not the very bottom light. That's the first thing I noticed. My SA said that once you do that it can receive updates and improve charging performance.

Not good. What gauge wire do you have to panel?
6g which what tesla recommend for maximum. The builder ran the wire and then confirm with me if we required copper wire which we did. The wire is correct. They did both the Nema 1450 and hardwire with the same type of wire. But I’m glad you asked that, because that 50amp breaker was scolding hot when it tripped. Which make sense. Not sure, but this could be one of reason for issue with fire. Highly doubt it, but, that charger has been 100% fine since install. Never had one issue with our model Y or 3. This is the first time and since we had the model s. This happened possible while were gone. But to change the setting either tesla did it remotely with a firmware update which is dangerous if they did, as that could cause a fire if the breaker didn’t trip. Under no circumstances show it ever be Changed without some confirming that change. Issue like this, I don’t tolerate well. It’s not excuse for that. I would rather it have not allowed charging than change the amp up like that. Then I couldn’t get access to the firmware IP address. Resetting it did nothing, I had to take the faceplate off and wait a few minutes, then it allow me back into it. And sure enough it was set to 48amps somehow. I’ll call tesla energy tomorrow about it. This one is stuck broadcasting its WiFi signal. Now my other wall connector, same exact one for our model Y is working flawlessly.