Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I already bought the generic ones, but I have not installed them yet. My only concern with these custom molded mudguards is they are not solely in the wheel well. They wrap around the outer body. I wonder what kind of paint damage these things might cause after 5 years of debris and vibration. I need to think on this for a bit.
Good questions, but I have a couple more. I see people bagging hard core on the 19” wheels, but want mud flaps. At first, I thought the concept was a joke. It’s real.

Question I have is, if you get the car PPF’d, mud flaps won’t protect it anymore will it?

I don’t know the numbers, but it just has to affect drag?

I mean, it’s not a Jeep. Isn’t the goal lower drag?

If not true, wonder how my SA will explain that? 😀. He assured me multiple times they’d be AS. Oh well.
@GrnSqrl As you know, SA's are usually misinformed/uninformed. You will let us all know later when you get your car. My comment comes from reading about all the LR deliveries in the LR thread. So far, nothing but the same 19" summer tires that the Plaid also gets.