Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Re. $2,000 discount. My long-standing order for LR 'S' is finally going to happen in about 10 days. (white/white/19"/FSD -in Wash D.C. area). Have a VIN and Deliv Date appointment. Original order Nov 23 2020, RN#1142xxxxx. Where or when does the $2,000 discount for "pre-refresh orders" show up? I have what purports to be final paperwork and the $2,000 not there. Someone in this forum, different thread, even questioned whether tesla still honoring that commitment.
Believe the recent posts on the $2000 credit (shows up as a referral credit) appears 72 hours prior to delivery on the MVPA. Confirm such with your sales and or delivery advisors.

FINALLY LETS GO!

Received today my VIN including the Email to pay for the car.

EDD narrowed to Estimated Delivery: November 01 - November 08

THX for the support guys.

1634581347674.png

Re. $2,000 discount. My long-standing order for LR 'S' is finally going to happen in about 10 days. (white/white/19"/FSD -in Wash D.C. area). Have a VIN and Deliv Date appointment. Original order Nov 23 2020, RN#1142xxxxx. Where or when does the $2,000 discount for "pre-refresh orders" show up? I have what purports to be final paperwork and the $2,000 not there. Someone in this forum, different thread, even questioned whether tesla still honoring that commitment.

It does not show up until the end. It was not on mine but when asked they punched a few keys and it appeared. No issues with Tesla honoring it.

Woo VIN received! RN1147 LR Blue/White 19's. MF VIN. Estimated Delivery: October 24 - November 06

Question, will the SA call me to schedule delivery? And when do I need to send my payment, can I wait until I see the car and do it over my phone because it says

"Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery"

Also when I clicked submit payment just to see how it works, it looks like it is trying to charge for the entire car, not finance. Maybe I should just call them.

Edit: I called and had all my questions answered.
What were the answers?

Quintessential post about getting car back from PPF spa day aka putting your kid through college. Coming up on 1 month of Model S ownership but only in garage for 3 days between Tesla service appointment and PPF day. Almost worse than the 7 month wait. Basically a second delivery day for me.

Detail Maniac in Sacramento did a great job. Stek PPF, CQuartz Finest Reserve ceramic coating on all surfaces (window and wheels too), and 35% tint.

View attachment 720710
View attachment 720715
View attachment 720716
View attachment 720717
@dewski Wow! That car is SICK! Congrats!
Mind saying what the costs were for PPF, Ceramic & Tint? I'm nearby enuf to poss use Detail Maniac.

shout out to all you 21” 🦚🦚🦚 that said 19” wheels were too ugly and then had to install FUUUGLY as 💩 mud flaps 😂🤣😂

Here is a video today 12+ drive through car washes and NO 💩 mud flaps😂🤣

Side note 3,800 miles in and averaging 263 wH/mi so far on 19” as well.

Glad I did the video tho. Found a coupe of left over bubbles up close

Satin Black powder coated 19's, 700 bucks I think they look pretty good.

Attachments

• IMG_1511.jpg
    IMG_1511.jpg
    584.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited: