Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup! Saw that this morning! So happy that Elon is being true to his word and is instructing Tesla employees to begin the end of the EOQ push!

I interpret this more as "I'm not giving you any more money, so you need to find ways to do the same (if not more) with less"

What is your order number (RN11XX)? When did you order? What is your configuration? There's a good chance your EDD will snap back to a more reasonable timeframe (EDDs are constantly moving up and back, and nothing really matters until you get assigned a VIN, I'm learning)...

RN 4806 ordered on 10/28/21 Red/White/Carbon/21’s/FSD

The EDD mystery assignment algorithm has been revealed. Take your current EDD, add 6 weeks. Then using only the first two positions of the year which is in YYYY format, subtract these first two positions. Then from that number and that number only, subtract the numeric representation for January, and then finally subtract another 21 days. You will arrive at the new and much more accurate EDD.
I'm having trouble following this.... 😁. Care to provide an example?

Taking my car to get wrapped and tinted today!
Thinking about this mod I found from another thread months ago where he did a partial white-out of his car: side cameras, door handles and applique. I am thinking about just the applique and trying to decide whether to keep the letters black, or white them out like he did.

no-plate-jpg.696892

(The guy who posted it is not really active on these forums, so I hope he doesn't mind me stealing his photo. )

No issues at all about the $2,000. Just remind them and it will show up as a referral discount.
Mine also showed with no problems, BUT not until ~24hrs before delivery. I had mentioned it to my SA, who had to ask the manager there as he was unfamiliar with it. He responded it would be subtracted and indeed it was.