Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New flyover video

Didn't notice anything interested skimming through it. S/X lot mostly emptied out, but the ones in the grass in the test track are still there.

Hopefully once these are all processed, new ones with the updates start rolling.
Good point. Very exciting! 😄 That’s the emptiest I’ve seen that Model S holding lot for months. At this rate, these cars could be gone by next week. My theory is these are cars that were held up on a missing part, so the delivery pipeline might actually be ahead of what we see here. Somepne on this forum might post a photo of their updated car before we even see the changes reflected in the holding lot.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Finally!!

Called to make sure car had been delivered. Was told I could pick it up same day (two days early). Excitedly drove to nashville from birmingham. No floor mats, but everything else looked great. My first refresh to get into. Slight adjustment but in love with it. So well thought out. Summer tires were a bit of a bummer. But our weather is pretty accommodating. Wife and kids love it. Phone key works great. Automatic garage door opener and folding mirrors upon arrival home is cool. Already pulled the wheel covers and added center caps, put screen protectors on and covers for the back of the seats. Tried the inflatable mattress (aftermarket from Amazon for lying down in the back) and it’s cool. Thanks for the support over the months.

View attachment 762376
View attachment 762377
View attachment 762378
looks great, though i'm biased. would you mind sharing a photo or two of the inflatable mattress and what that looks like with the seats down? thanks so much and enjoy!

Google it. It really doesn't show up until maybe a few days before it would have shown up on your page.
i did a lot of searching hoping for secrets - i think it only shows up when you really have the VIN, i.e. I didn't experience it showing up in my page search a day or two before the VIN showed up anyway. and once they pulled my first vin, i still some some 5YJS or whatever, but not my vin anymore.

Good Morning, I just received email the 2022 tesla model S Black on black tempest wheels is in stock with vin ready for pick up this Friday 2.4.22. currently have a 21 LR model 3 not sure what car to let go? any thoughts?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 111
This thread is dying a slow death it seems.
Well, once the true delays were gone (19" wheels, etc.) we now are left to the conspiracy theories. I imagine based on what I've seen of this threat, that it peaks around a refresh, and then it mellows out. I also imagine Tesla will be ramping up production more and more - whether more factories, less shortages, whatever and then there will be less folks wondering when they'll finally get their cars.
just my .02 - this is my absolutely favorite thread, most activity, etc. but I see myself morphing to the other threads that can give me help I am looking for, and then coming back here on occasion for the activity and responses from the OGs.

Well, once the true delays were gone (19" wheels, etc.) we now are left to the conspiracy theories. I imagine based on what I've seen of this threat, that it peaks around a refresh, and then it mellows out. I also imagine Tesla will be ramping up production more and more - whether more factories, less shortages, whatever and then there will be less folks wondering when they'll finally get their cars.
just my .02 - this is my absolutely favorite thread, most activity, etc. but I see myself morphing to the other threads that can give me help I am looking for, and then coming back here on occasion for the activity and responses from the OGs.
And there has been someone suspiciously absent for over 12 hours now.... @EndlessPlaid where are you? This thing is falling apart!