Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok so I just went and reversed the image, and here's what we should see on the site:
(Minus the badge of course lol).

Tesla-Model-S-upscaled-scaled.jpg

Now I just realized that the badge is on the wrong side, but still; it would be weird to see a RHD Model S. Again, Taiwan and China are LHD markets. Maybe they screwed up the pic? It's likely that this image is not ready yet to go live, so maybe that's why the badge is on the wrong side.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: paulchou and jebinc
Gentlepersons: Ordered LR S 6/1/21, took delivery 2/3/22. What an amazing car! Our 2017 S was a step change from our 2014 S, and this car is a huge step change from our 2017 in terms of handling, features and apparent quality. Great stuff. Small point: I think I am pretty resistant to spatial disorientation based on flying decades of aerobatics and riding motorcycles....but max acceleration in this car makes me a little queasy. It is wicked fast. And it is a LR. Plaid must be a physiologic challenge. Cannot imagine the Roadster...!

What gave it away? 😂

But you made me think... With the little plaid badge it could represent first overseas deliveries like they did here. Could also mean all new model s with the new lights go overseas first and we won't see new ones here for a couple of months.
Yeah could be, but I doubt it tbh. I think US will get them along with everyone else at around the same time.

Ok so I just went and reversed the image, and here's what we should see on the site:
(Minus the badge of course lol).

View attachment 767609

Now I just realized that the badge is on the wrong side, but still; it would be weird to see a RHD Model S. Again, Taiwan and China are LHD markets. Maybe they screwed up the pic? It's likely that this image is not ready yet to go live, so maybe that's why the badge is on the wrong side.
What I noticed when this was first posted, even before the lights, is the badge. Scale-wise it's gotta be like 3x5", which is insane. Also, if you look close it looks crooked a bit. What's the deal???

By the way there was a mainstream news article I saw on my feed this AM quoting our own @EndlessPlaid. Forgot to tag it as I was in my just woke up daze. I'm sure someone else saw it. It was discussing the new lights among other things

There is his call out. He is famous. Retire while you are ahead @EndlessPlaid

There is his call out. He is famous. Retire while you are ahead @EndlessPlaid
If the render is to be believed, the front part of the taillight almost appears like a "sharper point" on the new ones (more rounded on the current ones). If so, that suggests a rear quarter panel change and possibly not a retrofit possibility. Might be reading too far into a render, though.

I actually like the current taillights, and no, not salty about having them - feel like they distinguish against the 3/Y. I would be all over the new headlights, though.