Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got honked at by the car next to me at the traffic light. I roll down the window and guy says "i am not a big fan of Teslas but yours is by far the best looking Tesla I have ever seen" :cool: I told him just wait till i wash and wax the car this weekend.
Very cool. So the obvious question. What have you done to make your car standout? Got pix? The lines of the new one are great but not that easily distinguishable from any older S to a non-Tesla loving observer.

Never mind!! Just looked at your profile pic. Very nice.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Very cool. So the obvious question. What have you done to make your car standout? Got pix? The lines of the new one are great but not that easily distinguishable from any older S to a non-Tesla loving observer.

Never mind!! Just looked at your profile pic. Very nice.
Ya know, I think the wider body of the refreshed S's gives them a lot more presence. I've noticed that seeing them fairly regularly around LA now.

@ssv22 for sure your car looks great, I'm just mentioning that I think refreshes are a substantial step up even though the changes seem so subtle.

Ya know, I think the wider body of the refreshed S's gives them a lot more presence. I've noticed that seeing them fairly regularly around LA now.

@ssv22 for sure your car looks great, I'm just mentioning that I think refreshes are a substantial step up even though the changes seem so subtle.

Agreed. The change is huge to me, especially from the rear.

I jinxed the car for sure and maybe some evil eye was cast coz I curbed my wheel in a costco parking lot 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

I thought maybe just maybe it was because I was in the process of being assigned an edd. Oh well. Still the same old April-may edd for me.
Ha ha, I was hoping I was getting a VIN assigned when my app wasn’t loading the delivery page earlier too. No change for me either. I’m only 9 days from the start of my EDD range but the range is still a month wide. Hopefully mine will update soon! Oh well, back to checking the app every couple of hours and consuming the remaining 10% of YouTube’s library of Plaid videos. 🤪

Cross post for ya’ll peepers… check out the final mod photos in this thread!

And just one teaser…

9B1240F5-9BF3-42D4-930E-674DF068F5B6.jpeg