Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update on this, since @EndlessPlaid didn’t come through… 😂

I confirmed with Tesla, that this part is the most current part number for the refreshed S models, so it should be the airbag horn module Elon mentioned is in all cars produced since November.

Actual Telsa response was -

“Thanks! It does look like the part we put in is the newest available revision, so I think chances are good. I don’t know that we’ll know for sure until the firmware that he references comes out (I have no idea when version number or when that will be, however).
Thanks!”
Just a long as they don't get rid of the WORM!

How does one know for sure that their profile is complete? Does a SA need to verify? I believe mine is complete, but the fact that my EDD keeps getting pushed out (RN1149 order) makes me wonder.
Also, how do you manually cancel an active turn signal on the yoke?
by pressing it again

I placed my order (June 17, 2021) on hold in early January until end of March. Looks like Tesla is now sending out emails to early reservation holders to get us moving. I'm going to click ready on March 12th.View attachment 775702

Damn. I haven't received this yet, but it is probably coming. Hope I don't get stuck with an old car.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Longtime lurker. I had a 2018 Model X that was on a lease that I took delivery on 9/11/2018, and returned, actually sold to a company like Carmax and profited $6500 instead of returning it back to Tesla. I've been successful without a vehicle since September; thank you uber/lyft for providing inexpensive transportation :)
I ordered my Model S LR yesterday 03/01/2022; it was slotted for July 2022 and now says May 18-June 15; which I know will change based on what I have been reading.
I would have ordered another Model X but I didn't feel like spending the additional money or waiting approximately 12-15 months to receive it, and this time around I wanted a vehicle with longer range, and wanted to get back to driving a sedan instead of an SUV.

The order number is in RN11662xxxx range.

Any chance of The airbag horn module being on the Replaced Airbag On the Recall of Model S / X ? I just got mine replaced Yesterday since it was part of a recall on the plaid.

Here is the part number of what they put in.

View attachment 775816
Just had the airbag recall performed on my plaid this afternoon by mobile service. I specifically asked the tech if this would include support for the horn and he said no. Taking it at face value - he me not know. Same part number 1625769-00-E.

Nothing else to gossip
True that. All the OGs have gotten their cars by now I hope. Aside from Tesla now pushing those early holders and the omg I just have to wait for new taillights from July/Aug reservation holders. Nada left to talk about I guess. @jebinc I'm ordering those lowering links right meow though. Thinking I'm gonna wait for the red

Edit: and some lights love for fat Tuesday yesterday
Screenshot_20220302-205801.png

True that. All the OGs have gotten their cars by now I hope. Aside from Tesla now pushing those early holders and the omg I just have to wait for new taillights from July/Aug reservation holders. Nada left to talk about I guess. @jebinc I'm ordering those lowering links right meow though. Thinking I'm gonna wait for the red

View attachment 776047
Guilty. July holder here waiting for new lights. But never put my reservation on hold. Tesla just kept pushing my EDD out from Nov to Dec, to Jan, to Feb, March, April, back to March….

View attachment 776047
@doubleshot The red links should be shipping just about now. Enjoy them in good health!
@N2itive