Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How many times does @EndlessPlaid need to school you on the changes? Tis been declared by Endless that there is a brake light change, therefore 'tis fact.

I'm sticking with Endless is actually Elon toying with us all.

It's pretty much proven that @EndlessPlaid is Elon. They even have the same first initial. The only letter missing from Elon's name is the "o" but that's just a MacGuffin to throw us off.

Na, makes the most sense. Third brake light is not a tail light, thus rear lights make more sense. This makes me more inclined to believe that third brake light is updated (and thank goodness - it looks really weird on the Model 3/Y, not matching the newer-style tails).
Guys. I said this earlier lol! The new 3rd brake light is updated! It definitely is different. :)

Reactions: jebinc
THAT'S GREAT; WE CAN NOW ALL YELL AS LOUDLY AS WE LIKE! WOOHOO!
782A8E81-11C0-45F2-8E38-C09A1270C4A0.gif

Well. 3/2 came and went…lol. No call or update on the app. Still says 3/2 - 3/14. 🤔

Which is ok - I still need to clean/wash and list my current car….hopefully it sells quick.
....ly. Quickly. Sorry, couldn't resist.

3/2-3/14 does not mean you should expect anything 3/2. In fact, until that date narrows it's pretty meaningless, - but it should update in the coming days.