Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW, we're still awaiting our $2k back from those of us that ordered back in 2020--I guess Tesla feels that some buyers get it, and "We'll just screw the others." Thanks Tesla--that's so fair!)
That was never a rebate, they should have adjusted your order a few days before delivery. Though you often have to remind them.

Tesla came in $10 to $20K under offers I was getting last June and was at the $20K mark on when I sold it privately. I actually regret not holding on to it further into the fall. Sure I missed out on the sales tax aspect, but I allocated monthly to pay that in a lump sum at delivery.
I sold my MS last August anticipating LR delivery in October. I am still waiting for delivery,and have been without a car since then except using my wife’s M3. Big mistake.

Question about the "vibration". When I go FULL throttle from a standstill or near standstill, I get what feels like the front end getting light and the steering gets a tad squirrely(minor, very minor). Briefly. But I cant say its the notable vibration that many speak of. Or am I confused and I actually do have "vibration"?

At all other times...say going 50mph then flooring it...nothing but total smoothness.
Yeah that’s normal.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I scanned that video with the white Plaid, and frame by frame I found another Refresh 2.0!

Yaaaaaas!

Attachments

• 8EA1AEC1-DFB9-4330-B080-E68BAAC80E98.jpeg
    8EA1AEC1-DFB9-4330-B080-E68BAAC80E98.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
Based on the cars computer after I changed the wheels from 19 to 21, the max range showed as something like..379 I think? Im going off of memory.
But for me, the max range really isnt a factor (this is my third tesla). I work from home, and when I dont, my commute is 10 miles. On weekends I may do a max of..25 miles each day at most. Longest driving trip I take is about 170 miles each way. So at most, I may need to stop at a supercharger for 10 mins (which there are plenty along I95/my route on the east coast). So for me, long range hasnt been a requirement for me in the last almost 4 years of Tesla ownership.
Yeah. That’s still better than the oem 21 wheel. Thank u for the information!