Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder how many times he kept pushing his delivery forward to get the new lights. No way he was just plain lucky. Maybe he's one of us on the forum with booze issues and nothing else to do?
Yeah the odds are quite low for him to have just gotten it by accident, although it is possible. Would be hilarious if knew about the new lights and pushed it forward. In the grand scheme of customers, not many people knew this was coming.

Reactions: VikH and ssv22
Yeah the odds are quite low for him to have just gotten it by accident, although it is possible. Would be hilarious if knew about the new lights and pushed it forward. In the grand scheme of customers, not many people knew this was coming.
Most people I know in real life don't know about the updates and little quirks. I get asked a lot of times "hey, what Tesla model is that? they all look the same". I ll sell my kidney free of cost if the person asking these kinds of questions knows about the little details and updates.

• Love
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
He could be a Tesla fan and been reading this forum. :)

Btw, my delivery date is confirmed for next Saturday.

Good enough for Batman, good enough for me! in fact, that's the most batmobilish you can get without modifying!
Exactly what I was going for. Lol.

1646850063071.jpeg