Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that’s anal retentive!
Oh sorry, I forgot how nice full frontal Probes are too...good call.

1647385855431.png

Have we finally cracked?

Can someone explain the EOQ deal. Does Tesla only push cars out close to EOQ to the west coast? Does that mean the start of Q2 the east coast will get some love?

Basically, yes.

Funny you should mention that...I was just sitting here thinking about Probes. It's a shame Ford let that one die...

Good god. The Ford Mustang replacement wanna-be from the late 80's?

My White/Cream MS LR, 19" wheels, no FSD ordered March 1, was originally July, went to May-June within a week until this morning where it says July 6 - September 14. I wonder if it's the color combination that changes the options.
I ordered a MS LR on 2/6, white on white with 21in wheels and it has had an EDD of 6/15 - 7/13 ever since the the day I ordered. I probably check it 5 times a day and I still have forever to go…

I drive just over 4k miles a month here in LA. I am super hopeful that the MS last a few years! Even with battery degradation, the 400 range should be good enough. My M3P had just about 90k miles and has barely any degradation. Only problem is half my commute is up hill!

Can't wait to drive Angeles Crest tomorrow on the way to work though with the new car...