Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh and by the way @uthatcher and everyone else here, apparently that jumped Model S was actually an Enterprise rental. Just wanted to clear that up to make sure Turo doesn't unnecessarily get a bad rap for something unrelated to them. :)
Oh thank goodness. So that car is used to being driven like that.

Oh and by the way @uthatcher and everyone else here, apparently that jumped Model S was actually an Enterprise rental. Just wanted to clear that up to make sure Turo doesn't unnecessarily get a bad rap for something unrelated to them. :)
That doesn’t seem right Enterprise would be running such an old car. Those big fleets typically don’t run cars much longer than 2 years.

Totally. They'll likely find him no problem since he's over there gloating online.
I know what will happen. They will arrest him. Then quacks will come out of the woodwork do a “go fund me” for a lawyer. He’ll get off on probation. Then some publisher will write a book or story and he’ll make a bunch of $$$. Then he’ll be on dancing with the stars or the Bachelor.

Yes, 2.0 is the new lights, along with a few other niceties.

There. Are. No. New. Hinges. (That I'm aware of). This got completely blown out of proportion. I was saying that I'd heard that there were under-the-skin changes for refresh 2.0, and I suggested hinges. And then it blew up and people ran away with it lol!

Palladium 3.0 is Autopilot Hardware 4, and ambient lighting coming later this year.
So will these ambient lights be a retrofit or an entirely new production run?

There. Are. No. New. Hinges. (That I'm aware of). This got completely blown out of proportion. I was saying that I'd heard that there were under-the-skin changes for refresh 2.0, and I suggested hinges. And then it blew up and people ran away with it lol!
So what you’re saying is… new, hinges, CONFIRMED!

And technically we got more advanced hinges on the charge port. So yeah, new hinges. New hinges, bro.