Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is the small things that are really nice.

And then how they print the logo into the carpet:

Yes, that was a pleasant surprise when I opened my trunk at delivery to make sure the UMC was included.

P85+ mc red, pano, cf trim air susp. premium sound vin. P39306 Delivered 6 May 2014, Seattle, WA

That's a nice config you have there. Welcome to the MC Red P85+ club!

Delivery Day!
Took a nice run to Ft Myers. Checked out Supercharger operation. What a fun car to drive!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 760
P85 ordered - Now I wait ...

Ok, so I've just received a "tentative" delivery date date of June 27th in Toronto for my P85, VIN 43582. Ordered and confirmed on May 4th. I guess Performance models aren't a "priority" anymore? Seems like all deliveries are similarly placed.

Details:

P85 | Black on Black Leather | Piano Black | 21" Grey Turbine + Red Calipers | Pano | Tech | Parking Sensors | SubZero | Sound | DualChargers + HPWC | VIN 34759 |
Order and Confirmed May 4th, 2014 | VIN Assigned May 6th| Delivery June 27th, 2014 ?

Ordered from Redwood Shores, California

Order date: May 3, 2014
Confirmed: May 11, 2014
VIN assigned date: May 12, 2014
VIN: 44232
Pickup expected date: June 27

Hiya, neighbor! Welcome! There are atleast 8 different MS I've seen around the Shores not counting the ones at EA, Oracle and the companies nearby on weekdays.

What's your car config?! See you on one of our two parkways soon!