Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems to me that, to meet quarterly numbers, Tesla will have to vastly increase production on MS! Maybe we'll all get cars this quarter!
Nah they likely won't. Shanghai will likely hit record numbers in June, and if we're luck we'll see a slight drop in numbers. If not then it'll be lower for sure. (Sub 300k).

Long term though, none of this matters, so this is a blip on the radar.

Nah they likely won't. Shanghai will likely hit record numbers in June, and if we're luck we'll see a slight drop in numbers. If not then it'll be lower for sure. (Sub 300k).

Long term though, none of this matters, so this is a blip on the radar.
I know you're right. Just trying to put a positive spin on things. What else are we going to do?

New orders on certain vehicles where the wait time is unacceptable. Likely 1 year plus, so unlikely that S will be affected, at least yet.
They are at a year plus for some. 😩.

Wish I wasn’t on that list.

It’s a wild problem to have so much demand across all lines and I’m not sure what the solution is…

Only thing I have is Raising prices, providing more realistic delivery times instead of this EDD madness that they do now.

Stopped by the local store and there was 1 plaid S and two X, one LR and one plaid that were fresh off the truck. Rest 3/Y.

No other new ones on the lot. Hopefully this is a sign Colorado is approaching its delivery window in Q2.

I wonder why they didn’t make the screen tilt manual. For the couple inches it moves they could have skipped the complexity and wear items and just allowed it to be moved by hand. Plus they could have done that from the get go on the first refresh like they promised.

Probably because it would be extremely low-rent, and not befitting of a car of this value. Kinda like the old headlights... oh there I go again.